Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled to get my car today for delivery any time soon. I think once the window narrow downs to 10 day period, you should be getting a VIN text. As soon as I got the VIN yesterday, delivery time frame shrunk to 3/15 - 3/19. Inquired about home delivery and they said they will do it as an exception. (I think you normally need to be outside of 220 mi radius from the nearest DC.) Completed insurance, payment, agreement doc, etc. and I got a text saying its coming today between noon to 4pm.

OD 2/5. MYP blk/blk no fsd. no tow.
los angeles, CA
Wow congrats on your new ride.

OD 3/14/22, East Bay, =California. MYP blue/blk no fsd. no tow.

Original EDD: May
Updated EDD: March 16 - 26. 🤔

Was initially excited, but upon reading this thread, realize it's too good to be true most likely.
Well there is always hope as you never know but I did have a date come in quite a bit like you only to be pushed back out again later so I would not get completely excited.....

Shoot... your window tightened. You'll probably get yours at the end of the month. I knew I should have ordered blue!
You guessed right. Don't mean to wash the wall but everything happens so quickly. Just received a 888 phone call from Tesla, and the representatives says my MYP is scheduled to be delivered by the end of month. She was calling to confirm my payment method and if I have any trade-ins. No VIN yet, but she made it sound like everything is pretty locked in. She did add that Tesla is making a huge push before the end of quarter - so I hope you get some good news soon!!

Reactions: kredstar and ink124
Model Y Performance, 5 seat, white exterior. Ordered in Feb of 2022. Delivery estimate was end of this month and kept moving to a narrow window. Latest this morning said 3/18-3/24. Suddenly got a text today from the Sunnyvale Service Center that the car is ready for pickup today.

Reactions: BGOwner
You guessed right. Don't mean to wash the wall but everything happens so quickly. Just received a 888 phone call from Tesla, and the representatives says my MYP is scheduled to be delivered by the end of month. She was calling to confirm my payment method and if I have any trade-ins. No VIN yet, but she made it sound like everything is pretty locked in. She did add that Tesla is making a huge push before the end of quarter - so I hope you get some good news soon!!
🤞hoping for some good news later this month!
Model Y Performance, 5 seat, white exterior. Ordered in Feb of 2022. Delivery estimate was end of this month and kept moving to a narrow window. Latest this morning said 3/18-3/24. Suddenly got a text today from the Sunnyvale Service Center that the car is ready for pickup today.
OMG... that escalated quickly! When in Feb did you order?

5th Feb. Figuring finance options now. Hoping Stanford Federal Credit Union gives a good rate. Any other recommended places?
I just did the credit application - Wells Fargo gave me a whopping 4.9% even though I have decent credit (low-mid 700s). I emailed [email protected] asking for a better rate, and within one hour, they came back with the 2.74% floor rate by BMO Harris. A good 2.5% difference just by an email. I am sure there may be other better rates out there (like local CU), but for people opting for Tesla trusted partners for convenience sake, don't accept the first rate offer!

Reactions: theocguy
I just did the credit application - Wells Fargo gave me a whopping 4.9% even though I have decent credit (low-mid 700s). I emailed [email protected] asking for a better rate, and within one hour, they came back with the 2.74% floor rate by BMO Harris. A good 2.5% difference just by an email. I am sure there may be other better rates out there (like local CU), but for people opting for Tesla trusted partners for convenience sake, don't accept the first rate offer!

I am glad you posted about this, when I asked to the SA in Houston I was told that this email address was a myth :eek: I kind of felt stupid about it, the guy, not without some arrogance, said that Tesla already offers great rates, why would they have a "magic email address to lower the rates even more"......
I am going to figure out my best finance option as my delivery date gets closer, but I will definitely try to do this.
Did you basically said " This is what I am offered so far, can you beat it?" , thanks!