Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time post—put an order in for a MY LR last week but the EDD is just too far out to wait (Sept-Oct 2022), so switched it over to a MYP (blue/white interior). On the site at the time of change it showed May-June 2022 EDD, but on my Tesla Acct it still shows the old date…anyone know if it updates eventually or so I have to reach out to confirm? Thanks and glad to be a part of this forum!
Whatever is listed in your account is likely the most up to date. You could reach out to the SA via text and confirm.

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/20/22
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - 4/19 - 5/17 hasn't budged since order
Live in Colorado Springs

Hopefully get some movement soon I'm anxious for it to be here already lol

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/20/22
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - 4/19 - 5/17 hasn't budged since order
Live in Colorado Springs

Hopefully get some movement soon I'm anxious for it to be here already lol
Same EDD for ages. I already purchased the Wall Connector, floor mats and other accessories.

I was thinking about changing the wheels on my MYLR, I went to the Vallejo Tesla store and asked if it would change the price, besides the $2000 for the wheels.

I was told that basically it would be a new order, cost the extra $4000 plus wheels and put me at the back of the line.

I decided to stick with my original order/plan, powder coat the Gemini wheels and save $6000!
This is no longer the case. You are able to call in and have them modify your order without adhering to current pricing. They may also simply unlock the 'edit design' for you via desktop acc manage and let you do it yourself.

Reactions: JDEWD250
This is no longer the case. You are able to call in and have them modify your order without adhering to current pricing. They may also simply unlock the 'edit design' for you via desktop acc manage and let you do it yourself.
Glute's right. I just updated mine from MSM to Red, and did not have to pay current pricing. Now I am just hoping that doesn't push my EDD back. Spoke with the advisor and she said it shouldn't, but I take most of that with a grain of salt.

EDD was 3/29-4/2 upon VIN assignment but completed my tasks and delivery is scheduled for 3/20!!!!!
Got my "Your Tesla is out for delivery" text at 8:40am and I, thinking it would be a while in my 8-12 window, thought I had some time, hopped in the shower. At 9:04 I got a call and they were outside!!! Took delivery with my hair in a towel.

It's amazing, I'm obsessed with driving it, charged it for the first time yesterday which went very smoothly. the sound system is AMAZING!!!!

The driver's side door has a bit of a gap from the body as it's slightly misaligned, and I placed a service request and they're going to repair it for free. I do have to take it to a service center in April but I'm ok with that. So far, everything has been amazing, there's so much to get used to using.

FYI: they allow you to make service requests for any defects you notice upon delivery up to 100 miles. Mine was at 106 when I did it because I had a ton of errands to run that day but placed the service request 3/21 so there's some leniency there.

Reactions: JDEWD250 and nelyhs
Yeah I just heard that yesterday, the price staying at the original price, just pay for the wheels is excellent!!

But I wonder what, if anything, it does to the EDD.

Original order date was 02/22/2022

First EDD August 2022 now at June 19- July 17

I will stop buy and talk with my SA tomorrow, or just see if I can change it yet myself.

Ordered my MYP December 10 2021, black interior blue metallic. Original Edd Dec 31, then Feb 1. Then March 14.

Requested color change to white Feb 22. Told it could cause additional delays (100% legit).

Car delivered March 10, in white.

Hang tight. The wait is worth it, even if you check EDD every day. :)

I was thinking about changing the wheels on my MYLR, I went to the Vallejo Tesla store and asked if it would change the price, besides the $2000 for the wheels.

I was told that basically it would be a new order, cost the extra $4000 plus wheels and put me at the back of the line.

I decided to stick with my original order/plan, powder coat the Gemini wheels and save $6000!
I’m trying to change form the induction to Gemini wheels. I sent message but was told to go to my account and edit design however that is no longer available. I wonder if I have to go in person to make the change . I would not do it it it meant price change from OD

Reactions: JDEWD250
I’m trying to change form the induction to Gemini wheels. I sent message but was told to go to my account and edit design however that is no longer available. I wonder if I have to go in person to make the change . I would not do it it it meant price change from OD
I have not seen a place to change mine on the app or online in my account either.

The only thing I could "edit" was to add FSD, not for $12,000, no thank you Tesla.

I like to drive my vehicles myself, I guess I'm just old fashion like that.

I'm heading to see my SA today.