Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 2/17/22 MYLR Black on Black, 5 Seat, 20" Wheels, No/Tow, No FSD.

Original EDD 8/22
Next EDD 10/22
Next EDD 11/22-1/23
Next EDD 12/22-2/23
Next EDD 10/19/22-12/8/22
Next EDD 7/25-8/8/22
Next 10/25 EDD 10/25 - 12/6
Next 8/7 EDD 10/01 - 11/12
Next 8/15 EDD 9/30 - 11/4

OD 2/4/22 MYLR Black / Black, 5 Seat, +20" Wheels, +Tow, No FSD.

Original EDD 8/22
8/15 - EDD 10/22 - 12/3

There's been a lot of changes in the EDD since the OD. I didn't keep track, but it's gone from EDD of Aug to as late as, Jan - Mar 2023. Now it's been sitting on 10/22-12/3 for about 3-4 weeks. I'd like to drop the 20" wheels from the order, but I'm too afraid to make any changes.

Ordered MYLR, white on black, tow hitch, and 7 seats on 2/20/2022 and EDD was August - September 2022 and its been changed multiple times over the past several months and now it been updated again to December 2022 - February 2023. With lowering of gas prices, the Tesla just doesn't make sense anymore and this waiting period is ridiculous.

Reactions: OH_WATT
Ordered MYLR, white on black, tow hitch, and 7 seats on 2/20/2022 and EDD was August - September 2022 and its been changed multiple times over the past several months and now it been updated again to December 2022 - February 2023. With lowering of gas prices, the Tesla just doesn't make sense anymore and this waiting period is ridiculous.
Did you have specific dates for your Aug-Sept EDD? And do you have specific dates for your new Dec-Feb EDD?
I've read a number of reports on here of a jump to non-specific dates way out just before VIN is assigned. If you had specific dates for Aug-Sept but don't have them for Dec-Feb then there is a good chance you will get a VIN soon. If you were given specific dates in Dec-Feb then that may be more worrisome. And strange.

Did you have specific dates for your Aug-Sept EDD? And do you have specific dates for your new Dec-Feb EDD?
I've read a number of reports on here of a jump to non-specific dates way out just before VIN is assigned. If you had specific dates for Aug-Sept but don't have them for Dec-Feb then there is a good chance you will get a VIN soon. If you were given specific dates in Dec-Feb then that may be more worrisome. And strange.
Yes, we had a date of August 18 - September 23 and now its been pushed to December 13 - February 7 - it's basically been all over the map with dates and I'm located in Los Angeles and we see Tesla Trucks dropping off new cars all the time at our local shop. Its just a very strange process and our Tesla rep just says keep waiting and that's it...such bad customer service.

Frustrating to say the least.
Yes, we had a date of August 18 - September 23 and now its been pushed to December 13 - February 7 - it's basically been all over the map with dates and I'm located in Los Angeles and we see Tesla Trucks dropping off new cars all the time at our local shop. Its just a very strange process and our Tesla rep just says keep waiting and that's it...such bad customer service.

Any updates on Feb orders? Did any of you with Aug EDDs end up getting your cars or at least a VIN by now?
I'm watching this thread to see what the trend is for Feb so I can get a better idea of what may happen (good or bad) to my March order.
OD 2/16, VIN last Friday (8/26), and delivery scheduled for 9/2. Austin made, delivery in Denver/Littleton.

Reactions: arbitrage000