Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally!! Eibach has a SR+ lowering spring.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting! Made by KW which are a German/UK company. Be interested to know which version of their KW coilover lineup these are. I've been looking at them but they don't do them in a Street Comfort setup only the Street Performance so worried they might be too hard a ride quality.
If you are looking at a comfort setup, MPP has two options. One with adjustable compression and rebound, the other without. Although I've never experienced either, the reviews are quite positive and these guys seem to have a lot of suapension experience.

My springs just arrived now just waiting the spacers

Attachments

• 20200514_160352.jpg
    20200514_160352.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: fritzner
Interesting! Made by KW which are a German/UK company. Be interested to know which version of their KW coilover lineup these are. I've been looking at them but they don't do them in a Street Comfort setup only the Street Performance so worried they might be too hard a ride quality.
They're made by KW to Mountain Pass Performance's specs. The ride is superb, even lowered. They feel much more controlled and better damped than the stock set up. The shocks/struts feel perfectly matched to the springs on the MPP setup.

E10-87-001-04-22
These are the latest part number with less drop.
E10-87-001-04-22 I was told is the current part number for the SR cars that gives more drop. The earlier number is what I'd first ordered and they were designed for the MR/LR rear drive cars. Only dropped the front of my car 1/2". The "04" part number uses the same rear springs but an updated front coil that drops the SR cars 1.3" (or in my case 1.5").

E10-87-001-04-22

E10-87-001-04-22 I was told is the current part number for the SR cars that gives more drop. The earlier number is what I'd first ordered and they were designed for the MR/LR rear drive cars. Only dropped the front of my car 1/2". The "04" part number uses the same rear springs but an updated front coil that drops the SR cars 1.3" (or in my case 1.5").

You are right. 04-22 is the SR springs. Same price.

• Informative
Reactions: fritzner
All these look awesome! And I love Eibach I had them on my previous cars, but the pro kit is too much of a drop for me. Has anyone tried installing the stock performance springs on a SR+? I know there’s a weight difference of 300lbs. I got a free set from my brother’s car and was thinking of installing them. Does anyone have the dimensions of the stock Springs? I’m curious about their height when not compressed.

According to Eibach.com the E10-87-001-04-22 springs fit the current 2021 SR+. I've seen elsewhere that they do not. Not sure if the suspension changed some time in 2020 on the SR+. Has anyone fitted these springs to 2021 cars (facelift cars - black, no chrome). Thanks.

According to Eibach.com the E10-87-001-04-22 springs fit the current 2021 SR+. I've seen elsewhere that they do not. Not sure if the suspension changed some time in 2020 on the SR+. Has anyone fitted these springs to 2021 cars (facelift cars - black, no chrome). Thanks.
E10-87-001-08-22 seems to be the correct set on some sites
E10-87-001-07-22 was suggested by another site but doesn't appear to be correct