Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally!! Eibach has a SR+ lowering spring.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nope, the issue is the wheels in combo with the stock lugs. You can see what happened to my wheels from installing 15mm spacers (front). The lugs are contacting the wheels, and this is after like 800ft(yes, feet) of driving. The OEM lugs are a mm or two too long. You could use a larger spacer but even 15mm pokes. You can use a thinner spacer but it seems anything 10mm+ has integrated lugs and will have the same problem.

just to be clear, 20mm works and looks great on the rears.

View attachment 535220

Wow this is new for me, I was assuming this was only an issue with the Performance hub/brakes set up, an other cars was not a problem

Will ask again, anyone know if you can have the similar issue but with the 19" wheels, SR+ car and 15mm spacer in the front?

Anyone interested in a killer deal for SR+ Eibach Pro-Kit...

Just a moment...

I got this with a discount for $277 shipped. No one else was able to come close to that price or ship as quickly.

Attachments

• EIBACH E10-87-001-04-22.png
    EIBACH E10-87-001-04-22.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Lagv1983
Hi all,

Seems I was in a similar boat as a lot of people here. Originally ordered the moderate springs from UP for my 2020 SR+and kept getting shipping times pushed back so I decided to go with Eibach and told they should be here next week. I live near the guys with the Electrified garage so I am having them perform the install.

Curious for those who have had them installed about ride comfortability compared to stock? Also, has anyone had the Eibach sway bars installed as well as the springs or springs only?

Current image of my car:

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 271
Hi all,

Seems I was in a similar boat as a lot of people here. Originally ordered the moderate springs from UP for my 2020 SR+and kept getting shipping times pushed back so I decided to go with Eibach and told they should be here next week. I live near the guys with the Electrified garage so I am having them perform the install.

Curious for those who have had them installed about ride comfortability compared to stock? Also, has anyone had the Eibach sway bars installed as well as the springs or springs only?

Current image of my car:

I feel like the Eibachs are as good or even better ride quality compared to stock on my SR.
15/20mm spacers help a lot with the stance.
I have not done the sway bars.
Check this thread for before and after pics front/rear/side.

Attachments

• 20200412_121316.jpg
    20200412_121316.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: TypeRx
That looks awesome!!
What are the wheel widths and offsets?
Your friend already said 245/275 tires.
How is the hit on range?

19x8.5 +30 Front
19x9.5 +35 Rear

In terms of range loss, well... lots more rolling resistance but the lighter wheels for less unsprung weight make up some of the difference. I'm a very conservative driver as well and I also barely drive the car so I've noticed range loss between 5% in the warmer months and up to 10% in the colder months.

19x8.5 +30 Front
19x9.5 +35 Rear

In terms of range loss, well... lots more rolling resistance but the lighter wheels for less unsprung weight make up some of the difference. I'm a very conservative driver as well and I also barely drive the car so I've noticed range loss between 5% in the warmer months and up to 10% in the colder months.

Thanks!!! Looks great. I was thinking of a similar set up.

I have the [04] Eibach springs and have similar dimensions
Ground to fender 27.25" front
Ground to fender 27.50" rear

Reactions: kiNGng3