Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally!! Eibach has a SR+ lowering spring.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Eibach's website I noticed they have a standard range plus option on their lowering springs selection. I was excited to get a proper spring for my SR+, I've been waiting a long time and didn't want to settle with a LR rwd spring.

Looking into it a little more I noticed the part numbers on the LR rwd and SR+ are exactly the same.. WTF? That's some lame *sugar*. Bamboozled.

What's stranger than part numbers being identical is that the price is different. Guess LR owners pay more for the same springs because ...

eibach for tm3.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
I place my order for UP moderate since end of July 2019. They kept telling me it’s ready by x date and when x date came, I called and kept getting excuses. Now it is supposed to be pushed back till December. Going to check out eibach springs. Anyone know if eibach springs ride quality is decent? Would love to see some pics with standard 18.”

I place my order for UP moderate since end of July 2019. They kept telling me it’s ready by x date and when x date came, I called and kept getting excuses. Now it is supposed to be pushed back till December. Going to check out eibach springs. Anyone know if eibach springs ride quality is decent? Would love to see some pics with standard 18.”

Have you received yours yet? I ordered min at the end of Aug 2019 and still nothing. Ordered the Moderate spring for the RWD LR.

Every picture I've seen with the Eibach Pro Kit looks like the drop is more than 1.2" on both the front & back, almost closer to 1.8" but still not 'dumped' looking.

I haven't had a chance to see a Model 3 in person yet with Eibach springs, but I was looking for something that just closed the wheel gap but didn't really give a lowered look. Is there another set of lowering springs that doesn't got as low as the Eibach springs?

Reactions: skrtskrt
Oh wow. Serious? Yah, I got mine in mid November 2019. I kept calling them like once a month. That’s because different people told me different dates. What did they say to you when you called?
They called me in November letting me know it will taking another couple of weeks. Been trying to reach them about any updates but nothing. Thinking of getting a refund and doing the Eibach’s instead.