Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally gonna do it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s great, congrats man, you played it right. Kind of ridiculous for them to say that an announcement made the same day outside of business hours excludes customers that were there that day.

I know there has to be a cut off but glad you’ll be getting the new price for it. Having the price change the day you pick up after you picked up is...well....bad timing I guess. Even though this worked out for you this time I hope you have better timing with things in the future!

Glad you got the adjustment!

However, was anything mentioned in writing by them on you getting the check? I would be a little skeptical if they just said "it's gonna be in the mail" suddenly after you threatened to return the car.

Please try to get it in writing if you can. I got screwed when I picked up the car on New Years eve, and they dropped the price on Jan 1st by 2K and would not honor the car return policy!

Glad you got the adjustment!

However, was anything mentioned in writing by them on you getting the check? I would be a little skeptical if they just said "it's gonna be in the mail" suddenly after you threatened to return the car.

Please try to get it in writing if you can. I got screwed when I picked up the car on New Years eve, and they dropped the price on Jan 1st by 2K and would not honor the car return policy!
But you also were eligible for the full (extra $3,750) tax credit on Dec 31. The 50% drop in said tax credit was the very reason for the $2k price cut on Jan 2. Correct?

Reactions: dm95884