Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally M3 is assigned.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered on May this year and just received email that a M3 is assigned to me estimated delivery 02 Dec ~ 16 Dec 2022. and there was a note that radar is being replaced by tesla vision, need to go through that part.
Congratulations on about to get your car.
Tesla declared this change more than a year back and recently implemented... doesn't change anything for you as these are behind the scenes stuff and only car manufacturers decides how car operates the driving component (in this case, assisted driving).

ordered on May this year and just received email that a M3 is assigned to me estimated delivery 02 Dec ~ 16 Dec 2022. and there was a note that radar is being replaced by tesla vision, need to go through that part.
I'm in the same boat (literally & figuratively). I have the same estimated delivery, but I ordered in September, so they are definitely catching up on the backlog it seems.

congrats
Can't say I've noticed much difference between radar/vision and vision only
Although 2022.40.4 seems more civilized than 2022.36.x.x
AP on 36 was more like a teenage driver accelerating to much and braking to hard

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
congrats
Can't say I've noticed much difference between radar/vision and vision only
Although 2022.40.4 seems more civilized than 2022.36.x.x
AP on 36 was more like a teenage driver accelerating to much and braking to hard
Still waiting on that 2022.40.4, but new navigation data started giving me increased speed limits where there is no recent increase... few roads on Northshore it's showing 60KM limut, when in reality they are still 50KM