Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally took delivery!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just left the Las Vegas delivery center , they brought their A game today. I couldn’t be happier with there service and attention to detail.

They welcomed me right on time and had the paperwork ready to go. It took no longer then 5 minutes to sign and brought to our car for a thorough walk through. All of Tesla’s personnel was welcoming and polite. They took their time and really seemed excited to deliver our car. If everyone has a experience like this it would be a world class organization.

To the car. White/white performance with aeros. Not a single thing I can find on my initial inspection. Gaps were perfect and didn’t find any paint blemishes. I am so amazed at the condition of the car. Phone synced right up. I took it easy on the drive until I get ppf wrap next week.

I can’t stress this enough , be patient. Your time will come , it is beyond worth it. I got delayed only 4 days which felt like an eternity.

A+ all the way around Tesla. Could not be happier with service and car.

By the way , my last 4 of my vin is 561XX , build date is 9/18

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Glad you enjoyed your can and delivery experience. I took home delivery of my DBM/Black P3D+ this Thursday and am thrilled with how it looks and performs. Everything came out perfect and we have no complaints.

I added a couple CF bits, and its going in for PPF and ceramic coating on Tuesday. At first I wasn't a fan of the rims, but I am warming up to them, thinking Maybe I'll have them powder coated a shiny metallic grey and with CF center caps.

Or a license plate blocked out. Ya drive around with tape over the VIN and cardboard over the plate?

For the same reason you don't post with your full name and address in your signature line. No need to give out that level of detail in case someone wanted to hack your info.