Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I jumped the gun with Alliant as I don't even have a car available. I wanted to get a head start on the loan application thinking it would be a laborious process. Alliant (loan officer was Scott) actually called me back after 1 business day to offer 1.49% on my loan amount at 72 months. The offer was good for 30 days, at which i would need to re-apply. they sent me an email with what documentation they needed and once all docs were provided, it would take them less than 10 minutes to review and approve. Scott said that would then FedEx the check directly to Tesla a few days before delivery.

Scott's been very busy; he is my loan officer as well. Great person to work with as he has processed dozens of Model S's.

Do you guys have Scott's contact details? is Alliant still offering 1.49 over 72 months?

Hey Bhuwan - Central One Credit Union in Shrewsbury, MA is offering 0.99% for a 4 year loan and 1.11% for a 5 year loan. I called them and spoke to Matt McTigue at 508 841 0512 who took my application over the phone and was able to approve me on the spot. Took a total of 10 minutes.

Oh, looks like you have to live in MA in one of their "field of communities" - so I guess I'm out on that one...
http://www.centralfcu.com/home/aboutus/fieldofmembership
That's a terrific rate if you can get it!

"Field of Membership for the community based charter includes persons who live, work, worship, go to school or own a business in the following communities:"

Don't have to just live there...

People who have used PenFed.....Does their CarBuying Service include Tesla? That would allow for the best rate at .74%.... The reason I ask is USAA has a similar service but does NOT list Tesla as part of the car buying service so one can not qualify for their best rate. Thanks

Oh, looks like you have to live in MA in one of their "field of communities" - so I guess I'm out on that one...
http://www.centralfcu.com/home/aboutus/fieldofmembership
That's a terrific rate if you can get it!

Sorry Alpha and Bhuwan. I passed this on to Bhuwan thinking that he would qualify as he lives in Massachusetts. I did not realize about the "field of communities". I am taking a 60 month loan at 1.11%.

"Field of Membership for the community based charter includes persons who live, work, worship, go to school or own a business in the following communities:"

Don't have to just live there...

If I was within driving distance, I'd head up there and visit a church or synagogue, donate $25 and ask the pastor/rector/rabbi for a receipt. Then tell them you worship there to open an account and get a loan...

Last edited: