Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered June 17 and we received an email today asking ask to for delivery schedule. They just need a payoff letter for my trade in which Toyota Credit will send it on Monday. I already have a Vin, found it on the source code page. So after Monday we'll schedule delivery. the Day they given us is 25, 26, 27. I hope it's not one of those rejected Tesla.. I ordered SR+ White..

Can you elaborate on the payoff letter from Toyota? Do you have a lease? Whats the letter?

I have a loan with Toyota. Its basically says the payoff amount, account and the date it's good for. It takes one business day. When I requested the letter it was Friday morning. I received it Monday morning by email.

My Tesla rep gave me an offer for trading in my leased Kia. I will have to get that letter too I guess. Did you wait after you ordered?

We ordered SR+ on June 17, by June 21st they already asked to pick a schedule for pick up (Jun27) and complete some info and get a payoff letter from Toyota. I contacted Toyota same day (Friday) and have to wait for one business day for it, Monday (24). On Saturday (22) we received a text asking us to pick up the car early since it's gonna be a busy end of the month. We had to declined and sticked to our schedule (27) since I don' t have a payout letter yet and we are busy that week.
white.jpg

Reactions: Monduiz
Can anyone confirm that rates are still ~3.5/60 mo and 3.9 for 72+ mo terms? Fixed mortgage rates dropped in June, hoping to see a corresponding move for auto loans too. Thanks in advance
Tesla Finance told me rates would change in July. I think we just need to wait and see until some quotes start coming. I’m waiting until I have a delivery date before I ask them again.

Reactions: electricM3
We ordered SR+ on June 17, by June 21st they already asked to pick a schedule for pick up (Jun27) and complete some info and get a payoff letter from Toyota. I contacted Toyota same day (Friday) and have to wait for one business day for it, Monday (24). On Saturday (22) we received a text asking us to pick up the car early since it's gonna be a busy end of the month. We had to declined and sticked to our schedule (27) since I don' t have a payout letter yet and we are busy that week. View attachment 425347

How was your delivery experience? Any issues with the car?

Still waiting for the call on my car. Also tempted to swap to the flat white to save $2k although it'll likely be a longer wait

My appointment was 5pm. We got there early and I told them I have a trade in vehicle. Someone helped us and removed the license plate. WE check in early and once the clock hit 5pm someone was helping us with the paper work. WE waited longer for the insurance people since they were really busy. Once it's our turn it took a while because of the trade in vehicle and transfer of insurance. When we got to the vehicle, I have extra help from my daughter and her BF in checking it out. The paint was perfect and at a time we didn't see any misalignment issues, it's today that I find out there's a misalignment near the trunk. But for me, it's doesn't really bother me. Over all, it was a good experience.