Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to see the finance rates dropping. Looks like it's the right time to pull the trigger on a SR+, does anybody in Ontario have a referral code they could PM me? If I get a bunch I'll pick based on contribution to the forums here! Thanks.

My account still shows 3,7%. I still haven't confirmed the loan term as the trade-in payoff is still waiting. I hope there's a way to adjust to the new rate. Maybe if I call they could help?

As @Muaddid said, email Tesla finance - they are very good. Any time I've contacted them they've gotten back to me in 24 hours. My understanding from them though is rates are not guaranteed. They change every month. For example, my rate is from June, but my delivery will be in mid-August so they've told me they will wait until they get the August rates before updating my account.

I finally ordered today and went through the financing step. I heard back about 2 hours later. I am in for 3.3% for 72 months through Rbc. I am not sure what the rates are for more or less time, according to the calculator everything is 3.3%. I am not sure if I believe that. That tool may not be working properly.

Emailed Tesla finance asking if I could get the 3.3% rate for 96 months, and I got this reply:

3.30% applies to terms of 36/48/60/72 months. 3.70% applies to 84/96 month terms.

Both rates are offered by RBC. Would you like us to ask the bank to switch to a lower term?