Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry I just got on the club. The site shows 4.6%, at the store they will negotiate with you and the banks again? is that how it works.
The website just shows an estimate. Not sure if that’s the worst case scenario or what but it doesn’t seem accurate for anyone so far. No negotiation is needed on your part. It’s all automatic. The bank just supplies the best rate based on your credit portfolio.

The website just shows an estimate. Not sure if that’s the worst case scenario or what but it doesn’t seem accurate for anyone so far. No negotiation is needed on your part. It’s all automatic. The bank just supplies the best rate based on your credit portfolio.

THANKS, I placed my order today. hope I get approved...at a good rate too!

Has anyone turned in a leased car as a trade in (end of lease)?
We did last December. Just brought it in and we signed something. There was some overage of mileage. And we picked up the new Tesla. You should check for any specials that let you return early etc. with your delivery advisor at Tesla. Might save something on the existing lease.

Good afternoon! First post for me. I am hopping to order my Model 3 in the next week. I have quick question:
If you place the order through the website, can you make an application at the same time for financing? Does Tesla just choose the provider, or can you choose? Or is it better to visit a Tesla sales centre and have a sales rep complete the process?