Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Find out how much it costs to charge your Tesla in the UK, take 5!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I just ask if this is still working OK for everyone?

Had a few issues since moving to Wordpress 5.6, I *think* it's OK, but got a badly cached page on my local Chrome window (and I really don't want to clear down all my cache/cookies on Chrome at the moment, as I use it for all my work stuff) but works OK in incognito mode
Seems to be. All the numbers update and the page looks ok.

Thank you! For whatever reason I needed to save the page again to make it work after the update and I think my local copy of Chrome held on to the broken page.
Not sure how you're pushing updates to your site but sounds like stale javascript. You might want to look at adding the JS scripts in a bundle and add a version number so that when repeat visitors hit the same page again, they can be sure to receive the latest JS.

Reactions: DaveW
Yeah, works a treat. Hope to keep updated on that when (if) I get my M3. Looks like if i can use Octopus GO more or less all the time, I can run it fairly cheaply and get the 4p PM off the business.

Thanks for confirming Craig, Go worked out best for me too (although I'll likely dabble with Agile when there is more incentive to do so!).

For my M3P, I'll be changing from 'filling up' to 'topping up' (seems almost odd to use those terms) from 60% to keep within the cheap rates.

Reactions: craigwbaker
Just entering my final 49 day period so this should hopefully reconfirm my position. I already have a octopus referral link before anyone starts dming me.

Can i ask what you do with your gas tarriff? Do you octopussers also go with octopus?

Just entering my final 49 day period so this should hopefully reconfirm my position. I already have a octopus referral link before anyone starts dming me.

Can i ask what you do with your gas tarriff? Do you octopussers also go with octopus?
I was previously with So Energy for Gas purely due to price. I later bought my gas over to Octopus as they were able to take the readings automatically from the Gas smart meter. I think the luxury of not having to provide manual readings costs me around £4 a year.

@Mr Miserable can save you £40 on Gas with So Energy if their terms are agreeable to you.

Reactions: icemankaka

We've kept our gas with Utility Point as they're rates are the cheapest I could find - 13.65p per day and 2.38p per kWh. If you use my referral code then we'd both get a £100 credit too