Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t understand why it take time to come to Finland or it well stay in vetokuja for some day before delivery? What do u thing?
Maybe your car is not on either of the ships that are now in Zeebrugge but is instead coming on later ship?
I don’t believe it either that it takes a month to be transferred from zeebrugge to Hanko and from there to Vantaa.

M3LR white/white, 19" and tow hook. Order date March 3th, VIN LRW3E7EB0NC603xxx, EDD end of August. Company lease so I cannot see the exact date as the car is not visible on my account until after delivery.

Probably coming on Morning Chorus.

I'm a bit skeptical that the delivery date will hold as if this is really Morning Chorus (or Glovis Summit) in which the car is coming in, they're in Zeebrugge on 18th - 19th of August. Will the car make it from there to Hanko and Vantaa in 2 weeks? Seems quite fast if it really is like that.
Just got preliminary delivery date of 7th of Sep. So looks like Danube Highway was bringing a first load of M3's at least from Zeebrugge.

Reactions: Jj al
Ordered 23.2.2022 black on black RWD and still no VIN and EDD november-december 😃

I ordered my white with black interior RWD already on new year's eve, november-december EDD. Was originally supposed to come around midsummer.
I had also EDD first for midsummer, shifted to December for some time. Now ready for pickup. Lets hope your car are on one of the next ships.

Reactions: MrYman and downtime
MYLR, ordered 11th March 2022, EDD has been moved a couple of times but now shows 3rd - 18th September yet no VIN. I hope I get the car this September because I've just sold off my current vehicle
Which color are you getting? I’m in a similar situation, waiting for MYLR (all standard) with EDD currently for Sep 15th-Sep30th. No VIN here either so maybe that means it’s gonna be a MIG rather than MIC. Or that it’s gonna get delayed a lot :)

Which color are you getting? I’m in a similar situation, waiting for MYLR (all standard) with EDD currently for Sep 15th-Sep30th. No VIN here either so maybe that means it’s gonna be a MIG rather than MIC. Or that it’s gonna get delayed a lot :)
I ordered Black/Black and already tired of the delay. Almost considering pulling the plug on it atm