Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got VIN already on mid July. So no sense at all but what ship is then delayed? I checked both KESS and UECC shipping lines and on both the ships are right on schedule.
I don’t understand that either. I got the schedule link right when Auto Star left Zeebrugge last week. So, little confused here what is this delay about. But if we all got it, then it must be something related to their logistics.

Reactions: nahkanukke
Mulla on sama tilanne tääl, sain tänään viesti että luovutus päivä siiretään pari päivä eteenpäin koska laiva myöhästyy. En ymmärrä yhtään mitään, sain vin heinäkuu puoliväli eli 1,5 kk miten voi olla että auto ei vielä tullu tänne🤔

Can you send the link about KES/UECC for interest;) Maybe we should go to harbour and pickup the car;)
Anyway register plate number is now assigned so am i also confused what is going on.

This might be useful maybe
Ships due to NO, SW, FIN:
Neckar Highway 2Sep
Weser and Isar Highway TBC
AutoStar 8Sep + 18Sep + 30Sep
Auto Energy 8Sep
Viking Amber 11Sep
AutoProgress every 3/4 days (from Bramerhaven)
AutoEco 21Sep
Not all will carry Tesla, MrM. has next ship due to Zeebrugge as 19th, or tomorrow if you count Swallow Ace, which doesn't leave many cars to carry beforehand.

Looks like it’s Danube Highway what is bringing our cars. That is late by one day according to original schedule.

It was supposed to be in Malmoe already on 4th of Sep but actual schedule shows 5th of Sep now.
So 1 day of delay from Danube Highway. If there are no other delays from other logistics sources, we would hopefully get the cars with few days of delay as the text message said.