Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very cool video. What I wonder - is the model for the featured rendered car coming from Tesla or is it something the producers made up? If it is from Tesla - this is not a Model S... Looks very good to me. The wheels appear much larger compared to the car body than on the S, so unless they are huge, it must be a smaller car making be wonder if this could be a design concept for the Model 3. What do you think?

Very cool video. What I wonder - is the model for the featured rendered car coming from Tesla or is it something the producers made up? If it is from Tesla - this is not a Model S... Looks very good to me. The wheels appear much larger compared to the car body than on the S, so unless they are huge, it must be a smaller car making be wonder if this could be a design concept for the Model 3. What do you think?

Very likely just a little bit of artistic freedom claimed.

Excellent CG work though.

This is very, very cool. Tesla needs to sign this guy up immediately for their future advertising campaign.
btw - That is the most gorgeous looking Model 3 concept rendering I have ever seen. Tesla would sell millions of this car at $35K - $55K.

That is such an impressive video. The talent of people on this forum is fantastic with folks programming buttons to making full CGI commercials. Amazing.

Love the 9V battery changing the firefly. Batteries representing a catalyst for change.

Then the outdated gas station.

And that modified Model S. A bit smaller in the back looks fantastic. Doubt that the 3 will include the S interior but what a great looking car.

Tesla should buy the rights and simply add their website to the end of the video and promote the hell out of it. Already saw Elon tweet this link.

When I first watch this, I thought it's done by Tesla themselves. Can't believe it's done by a Tesla fan, or a team?
Tesla should offer him a big discount on his next Tesla, I think this video is worth more than the referral amount, not just the amount of time he put into this, but also his heart with Tesla Motors.