Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2019.28.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been playing with it all today, and it is faster.
Yes, it's faster, but the brakes in stop-n-go trafic have become rather abrupt too.

Today has abnormal situation when traveled to work. When the car in front of me was slowering from 100 km/h (62 mph) Tesla pressed brakes too late. When the front car completely stoped Tesla was in only 1 m behind and still had about 5 km/h, I pushed brakes myself in the same time with red hands and chimes and stoped in 10 cm (4″) before crash!

In my opinion the scenario in s&g traffic should be a liitle bit different. A car should start earlier when a leading car creeps for 50-70 cm but not 2 m. To keep a work with brakes as it was on 2019.20 (it was silky smooth as for me). But when the front car completely stops in s&g don't stop in 1 car distance but slow creeps to reasonable 1-1.5 m. Currently the distance is so big that provoke other cars to cut in to the lane in front of me almost every minute.

Last edited:
Just installed 28.2, and for the first time since I bought the car, my radio is fully functional. Direct Tune now works for both FM and SXM, (it always worked for AM) without any bugs that I've noticed so far. They didn't add a "." to the keyboard, instead they made it implied. For example, entering 995, means you want 99.5 . I can't believe this fix took so long.