Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure what's new, as installation just completed...

0958e2842f22f64da4cbfb67ad396c23.jpg

906cb1d325bfbca76dda1a2a18565548.jpg

yup, this one drives me crazy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh:cursing:

Seems like this is only affecting some cars. I've seen multiple people complaining about this muting change, but I still haven't seen it happen on .168 (or .188 - not at the car to check, but one of those two). Also never noticed in earlier versions.

Mine lowers the volume when the door is opened and raises it back when the door closes. No muting or pausing. It might be the case that it unpauses audio I left paused, but not even sure about that.
I'd file a report, but also maybe ask for a re-flash?

Are all you having this issue on the same audio hardware (studio or whatever vs. standard)? Is it all audio sources, just Slacker, etc.? Is it happening in new cars too, just older ones, etc.? And you do mean mute vs. pause?

For reference, P85D made in December, upgraded sound, don't see the issue with Slacker - not certain I've confirmed with USB.

Anyone else get notified of a software update on their app. Got one yesterday afternoon but my car has been at the SC since Friday so I don't know what the update contains or if it automatically updated while sitting at SC overnight. Will find out when I pick it up Monday.

My car is parked in my Garage and I just received a notice to upgrade. It states the upgrade will take 2.5 hours to complete. Would be cool if we are getting the promised Self Driving features finally. Will post back after the update unless someone else does first.

S85D, patching right now on morning of 4/28/2015 from .153. I'm sure there are lots of invisible upgrades beyond just removal of a button, but that remains to be seen. They seem to fine tune the drive train algorithms and fix many other issues with each "silent" no-notes patch.