Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware Build v9.0 2018.48.12.1 d6999f5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m on 48.12.1 and while I got Fireplace mode and Emissions mode, I did not get the Mars Pole Position.

I’m on HW 2 and MCU 1 (June 2017 build), so perhaps this is only a Model 3 feature or MCU2 feature?

And, yes, no mobile app update for iOS or Android yet.

Mobile app is getting released next week...

Also.... With the addition of MARS POLE POSITION, they also added Millepede.... Do you show that one?

While I love my Model 3, do have to admit that I love the fireplace on our Model S a lot. Don't have the update on the 3 yet but know it just won't compare. I'm loving the new Easter Eggs btw.

IMG_9634.JPG

I'm on 48.12.1 and v 3.8.0 Android mobile app.
I CAN control heated seats now, though a little slow/buggy/not as responsive as I'd like it to be. The default action is to turn on ALL seat warmers to level 2...and I have to individually click each seat to set it to what I want each time. Happens every time I try, so it's sort of annoying right now.
Screenshot_20181221-200454.png

• Informative
Reactions: Trevlan006
I'm on 48.12.1 and v 3.8.0 Android mobile app.
I CAN control heated seats now, though a little slow/buggy/not as responsive as I'd like it to be. The default action is to turn on ALL seat warmers to level 2...and I have to individually click each seat to set it to what I want each time. Happens every time I try, so it's sort of annoying right now.View attachment 362949

Noticed the same thing re: seat heaters. Why are all six seats coming on with heat? I’m sure it’s a bit buggy and will improve though. Been waiting for this seat heater option in the mobile app for a long time...glad to see it!!!

Go into "Climate" & turn it on. Then press the seats (1 - 2 - 3) - For rear seats you need to have PUP
Thx for the insights. I thought the point was to only enable seat heating WITHOUT turning on climate controls. Really seems like a broken user experience to have climate controls as a gate you have to go through.