Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post for me! Mine will be at the Philly service center this weekend and ready for pickup Wednesday assuming my loan finally gets funded. Bank holiday on Monday may ruin my day.

reservation #10,497, VIN 4952, 60KWH, white paint, tech, tan leather, 19" wheels, air suspension, super charging, and rear facing seats.

Delivery Date Estimate?

For those of you who have been estimating delivery dates far longer than me, what would you estimate mine to be?

P13,571, reserved 11/7, order complete 1/25
60kWh, white, pano, 19", textile, piano black, tech, air, rear facing seats, supercharging

Even though the status in My Tesla says "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" and my delivery estimate on the docs said Feb/Mar, I'm guessing last week in March or first week in April.

Thanks Treker. We picked up on Saturday and are on the way home. No issues or wait to charge at Gilroy or Harris Ranch. Tejon and Barstow tomorrow. Car is what everyone has already said. The 60 is plenty quick. My actual miles are very close to rated miles. I'll post some pics once home.

Here are delivery photos:

Delivery Photos

@Sshrivas, sure. We spent a fair amount of time around the south bay, so the trip really started in Gilroy.

Gilroy: Charged to 197 rated miles (range charge). Trip to Harris Ranch was 113.7 miles, arrived with 78 rated miles, used 37.4 kWh, avg. 329 Wh/mile. Generally went speed limit.

Harris Ranch: Charged to 188 rated miles, dropped to 184 overnight. Trip to Tejon Ranch was 117.3 miles, arrived with 38 rated miles, used 42.1 kWh, avg. 359 Wh/mile. Had cruise set to 70.

Tejon Ranch: Charged to 181 rated miles. Trip to Barstow was 142.9 miles (taking 99 to 223), arrived with 25 rated miles, used 44.4 kWh, avg. 310 Wh/mile. Generally went speed limit. Used climate control over Tehachapie Pass, as it was foggy. Rated and projected miles dropped well below miles remaining to Barstow while climbing toward the pass but gained all of that back.

Barstow: Charged to 197 rated miles (range charge), which took about an hour. Trip to Las Vegas was 160.7 miles, arrived with 25 rated miles, used 48.8 kWh, avg. 304 Wh/mile. Had cruise set to 70, with a decent tailwind. Making it was never in doubt given the rated and projected miles. Highest elevation is about 4,700 feet, but Barstow and LV are very similar elevation.

Hope that helps.

Wondering if Tesla is going to start a batch of 60Kwh soon. I finalized signed, consigned on 2/6 with MarchApril delivery and have to received any further updates on delivery. Anyone else received the delivery button for 60Kwh recently?

60Kwh white, tan leather, gloss, tech, air, supercharging, body roof.