Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Batch P85D in HK, MC Red, Rim Scraped on First Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the car, quality finish (vis-à-vis "managed expectation" from viewing the demo cars from last year, only very minor misalignment on one or two spots, not noticeable unless you are looking). Tragedy is I scraped one of the rims badly on day one (no regret getting them), can someone recommend a service shop good at touching up scraped rims, especially the grey color kind used by Tesla? Hope I have uploaded the picture right (damaged wheel on the other side), the car is a looker, isn't it? Love the MC red, wouldn't have it another way.....

Attachments

• IMG_20150815_213224.jpg
    IMG_20150815_213224.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 495
Love the car, quality finish (vis-à-vis "managed expectation" from viewing the demo cars from last year, only very minor misalignment on one or two spots, not noticeable unless you are looking). Tragedy is I scraped one of the rims badly on day one (no regret getting them), can someone recommend a service shop good at touching up scraped rims, especially the grey color kind used by Tesla? Hope I have uploaded the picture right (damaged wheel on the other side), the car is a looker, isn't it? Love the MC red, wouldn't have it another way.....

Check our my thread on Workshops for Scratches Dents Repainting
List of Workshops for Scratches, Dents, Repainting

Have been to my local tyre shop in Tuen Mun twice now for some serious rim repair! Done a fantastic job on both occasions.

Total damage $500 each visit... but I came with the rim paint to match, available from the SC.

located here: 新鴻日膠輪電池 58 Tsing Sin St Tuen Mun

Last edited: