Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First boatload of M3 to Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally a vessel (Cornelia Morning) has docked at Pier 80 for loading.
Gut feel tells me it’s going to China. I have no further proof for it than that the other “morning” ships also went to China.
Morning Cornelia has left San Francisco and is headed for Panama, then presumably on to Europe. This is the 9th vessel to Europe.
Good luck to those Europeans with outstanding orders that didn't make it on prior vessels.

Waiting for news RHD cars. Configurator isn't open yet.

Musk said that the FSD price hike might be delayed to allow early RHD buyers to get it at the lower price. Was scheduled for May 1st so it looks like it will be delayed, possibly for months, given than it will presumably take a while just to clear the backlog of reservations.

Waiting for news RHD cars. Configurator isn't open yet.

Musk said that the FSD price hike might be delayed to allow early RHD buyers to get it at the lower price. Was scheduled for May 1st so it looks like it will be delayed, possibly for months, given than it will presumably take a while just to clear the backlog of reservations.

I check every day, multiple times a day for news :D The very latest news is from the man himself, reiterating that on 1st May the cost of the autopilot will increase (maybe 1000$). He did not answer to the multiple requests about RHD cars.
The tweet is from yesterday:

Elon Musk on Twitter

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
I check every day, multiple times a day for news :D The very latest news is from the man himself, reiterating that on 1st May the cost of the autopilot will increase (maybe 1000$). He did not answer to the multiple requests about RHD cars.
The tweet is from yesterday:

Elon Musk on Twitter

Thanks. I think we are going to get screwed in RHD markets. Not that I wanted FSD anyway, I just want the damn car with normal AP which is now non-optional.

Still just waiting for pricing. I have a nasty feeling that the cheapest models in the UK will be well over £40k. That means additional tax on top too.