Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First month with Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been collecting thoughts on my M3 since I got it about a month ago, and they proved too long to post here, so I posted it on Medium. The long and the short of it (OK, mostly long), is that I love the car :)
I read this earlier today. First off I wanted to say that I love Plex. As an early adopter of XBMC and later on Plex (Premium user) I am excited to see all the progress your team has made over the years. I hope that you find a way to bring Plex to the Model 3!

I am in the process of transferring my music to Plex Cloud and for the most part it is working great, but b-side albums and local band EPs certainly have trouble making their way to my library. I'll figure it out, I just haven't made the time to devote to it yet.

You sir are a great writer! One of the best reviews I've read on the Model 3 and I've read most of them. My favourite bit:

...in the dark it can be a bit hard to open the door because you have to find the handle by touch alone. Conversely, when opening from the inside, you have to tell people to push a button and then lean against the door. This isn’t difficult (again, idiomatic), but every single person has first ended up stuck outside, and then trapped inside, which is probably a great metaphor for Tesla ownership in general.
Thanks for the laugh!

@elan wonderfully written article it summarizes everything that I feel for my 3. I've had it a whole week now and auto-pilot has been so reliable it's made my commute almost boring haha.

BTW lifetime plex member, it 100% runs my home and I don't know what we'd do without it. Keep up the great work, now like my media software, I can look forward to my car getting better with time!

Reactions: SmartElectric
I've been collecting thoughts on my M3 since I got it about a month ago, and they proved too long to post here, so I posted it on Medium. The long and the short of it (OK, mostly long), is that I love the car :)
Thank you so much for Plex!! Been using it since the Plex Home Theater days on OS X. Been on flex pass since it was first offered! Love the new DVR live tv functionality, works great with my HDhomerun and my apple tv, not so good on the fire tv. Glad you are enjoying your 3! Tomorrow will be 1 month and 2500 miles for me, love the car, would do it all over again.