Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First US Delivery of Refreshed Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well guys here it is!! This guy seems to be the first one in the country with the 2021 model 3 and I am jealous as I am still waiting for my VIN (order date 10/16). Let me know what everyone thinks!

Thanks so much for this. I drive a blue 2018 build M3 LR AWD and love it. I feel like I've got the 1964/5 Mustang version of the Tesla Model 3 but am super glad to hear about the terrific improvements in your 2021 car. Enjoy. Drive safely. Stay calm. Stay safe.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Not likely, but I’d pay Tesla for a power trunk retrofit. Also, I wonder if the center console is swappable? I’ve removed the entire center console, it would be a very easy swap if it fits.

I think the power trunk retrofit might be quite tricky and expensive. Center console I can see it being a pretty easy swap... but lets see as time goes by.

I was able to see a 2020 and 2021 back to back at a showroom today. Can definitely see why people like one versus the other, but the 2021 preferable to me. Was very excited to get to see one in person after watching his videos on reddit.

I was able to see a 2020 and 2021 back to back at a showroom today. Can definitely see why people like one versus the other, but the 2021 preferable to me. Was very excited to get to see one in person after watching his videos on reddit.
I prefer 2020. I also may be one of the few who is upset the standard USB ports are now USB-C. Everything I use is USB: game controllers, port splitter, charging cables, flash drive for sentry/dashcam.