Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

flawless delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had our MY LR Blue/20"/Tow for one week now. VIN 895XX, build date Dec 6th.
Our delivery was as close to flawless as possible, however, in the days that followed, a few items have come up that will require attention- mI have a service appointment on Thursday Dec 23rd.

- frunk and rear hatch pabel gaps are wider on one side than the other, nothing extreme mind you, but worhty of a look- SC has already said they will look but may be "within spec"
- interior headliner at pano roof- gap is tight at front half but opens up at rear half, needs adjustment...
-Screen has failed to start upon entry to car a couple of times...took about 1 min too reboot after I strated to back out of parking stall...
-drivers side mirror - cant quite tilt it to a position that affords me the view I need...I am a tall guy 6'-4 and have seen others complain of tis as well..there is a DIY fix but Im not a DYI guy.
- passenger side window , upper gasket is reversed and needs adjustment
- waxy, whitish residue has appeared on the blacked out exterior metal trim along the window bottoms and tops...kind of rubs out but comes back...

Lesson...dont decalre flawless car until living with it for a few days...