Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mats! 3D MAXpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First thing I've gotten for the new S is a set of these 3D MAXpider floor mats! I think they came out to be a super good choice! They look way too absolutely stunning to be stepped on and dirtied up for the trips to come! They feel great and durable and they slid right into place and stuck like glue! 5/5 Initial impressions and recommend to anyone looking to pick up a set! I'll be testing these out over the next few weeks and will report how they wear.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 363
Reactions: A-E
Those look amazing. I just got the Tesla ones (weather tech) but those look every bit as good, if not better.

Cost?
They were 237$ shipped on Amazon, I took a dive into the options, and I figures these would probably hold up to my daily life a littl ebetter than the regular rubber hex style ones and the factory mats. The Weather tech ones were a very close race in my head when I pulled the trigger.

3DMAXpider: http://a.co/6nZYbKE

i have these for 3-4 months now. they are holding up pretty well so far. fitment is nice

only complaint is that the rear mat, the middle(center) keeps lifting
Really? Yeah the way it came in the box I could see that. My experience with WeatherTech brand mats is if you do a light fold in the opposite direction and leave it to sit in the sun for an hour or so, it will counter the bend and will fix it. Not sure if it’ll work with these though...

There have been several threads on these mats over the past year or two. Many people have them and like them. I've had them since I got my car back in December and have been very happy with them. Remove easily for cleaning, catch all the dirt and anything else that gets on the floor and stay in place really well.

Kagu Rubber floor mats

Last edited:
They were 237$ shipped on Amazon, I took a dive into the options, and I figures these would probably hold up to my daily life a littl ebetter than the regular rubber hex style ones and the factory mats. The Weather tech ones were a very close race in my head when I pulled the trigger.

3DMAXpider: http://a.co/6nZYbKE

I have typically had a real problem with putting holes in every mat I've ever owned under the heel of my right foot. I am hoping the weather tech ones hold up better than my old Lexus mats (I put holes in the winter and summer mats). Maybe you can give us an update on how they are wearing after some real world miles.

I have typically had a real problem with putting holes in every mat I've ever owned under the heel of my right foot. I am hoping the weather tech ones hold up better than my old Lexus mats (I put holes in the winter and summer mats). Maybe you can give us an update on how they are wearing after some real world miles.

I have these mats for my daily driver and the driver side will wear down over time.

Really? Yeah the way it came in the box I could see that. My experience with WeatherTech brand mats is if you do a light fold in the opposite direction and leave it to sit in the sun for an hour or so, it will counter the bend and will fix it. Not sure if it’ll work with these though...

hmm they are a hard rubber so it might work. i havnt tried anything yet, maybe leaving a heavy object on it for awhile so it can form to the floor of the car

I really like these mats on my Focus Electric but have held off on ordering them from Amazon for my 2016 90D because the app says they will not fit. Seems they are wrong if you have a 2016 90D.

We bought our 3D Maxpider Kagu mats front and back from Autoanything.com shortly after getting our car back in March. Both of us love them and would recommend this seller. Right now they are 10% off at 213.64 for a set of both front and back (and free shipping), and I've noticed that right around holidays they will offer even better discounts with addtional off even sale prices (Labor Day coming up real soon). Their holiday sales have usually included the Maxpider mats so look for a banner across the top of the site for an extra sale code. And if it doesn't apply the additional discount when ordering online, do a live chat or call them. I know one member here went to order it and had trouble applying it and they went back and fixed it for him.

The fit of the rear mat in our 2017 MS 75D is a bit snug but still okay. There was a change in the footprint of the center console between the MS 2016 and 2017 models and a slight difference where the mat "cutout" butts the console bottom and tracks of the front seats. Believe this was discussed in the Kagu linked thread above in Post #7 (with photos posted there). The rear mat has been fine for our use. When our side window recently got smashed and the SvC replaced the glass they took out our mat and didn't adjust it as carefully as we did so when the drivers seat was moved all the way back it did push into the mat at the bottom but didn't damage it.

We have a Model 3 now on order and I would love to have these mats in that vehicle too. Never been crazy about mats in my car before but these just look great and we're just very happy with them. Waterproof too.

3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: selfbp
Autoanything.com just posted their pre-Labor Day sale offer (additional 22% off on listed products, orders $79 or more, Code LBR22). This time around 3D Maxpider brand isn't listed but it's still on sale for 10% off.

I should mention since a lot of owners like Lloyd mats that those are part of the pre-Labor Day sale. Designer Mats is also listed. Also noticed listed among the pre-Labor Day sale brands that custom fit X-Pel film for Model S headlights and fog lights is listed. Here's a list of the applicable company brand inclusions: Manufacturer's Inclusions

Last edited:
Yesterday I spoke to the folks that make the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats about whether there was a new mat coming out for the rear of the 2017 Model S since the 2016 version is snug in the back of our 2017 car (front mats fit fine BTW). They saw my photos and are interested to scan our car for measurements, however we are located in the San Jose area and they are in Fontana, Southern Calif near Riverside/San Bernadino. If anyone has a 2017 MS with the PUP underseat lighting package and would be willing to do this, please let me know by Conversation and I can pass the info on to them. Thanks.

If you want to see the photos of the 2016 version mats in our 2017 MS 75D, I posted them awhile back in this thread (posts #33 - 37): Disappointed with Tesla's all weather mats

BTW I also asked about Kagu mats for the Model 3 and if anyone knows of someone who'd be willing to get their Model 3 car scanned for fit, love to hear from you too.

Correction to one of my above posts. Turns out we bought our Kagu mats off Amazon and our Rola cargo organizers from Autoanything (who actually had a better deal on the Kagu mats than Amazon it turned out).

Reactions: iSpyLife
Yesterday I spoke to the folks that make the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats about whether there was a new mat coming out for the rear of the 2017 Model S since the 2016 version is snug in the back of our 2017 car (front mats fit fine BTW). They saw my photos and are interested to scan our car for measurements, however we are located in the San Jose area and they are in Fontana, Southern Calif near Riverside/San Bernadino. If anyone has a 2017 MS with the PUP underseat lighting package and would be willing to do this, please let me know by Conversation and I can pass the info on to them. Thanks.

If you want to see the photos of the 2016 version mats in our 2017 MS 75D, I posted them awhile back in this thread (posts #33 - 37): Disappointed with Tesla's all weather mats

BTW I also asked about Kagu mats for the Model 3 and if anyone knows of someone who'd be willing to get their Model 3 car scanned for fit, love to hear from you too.

Correction to one of my above posts. Turns out we bought our Kagu mats off Amazon and our Rola cargo organizers from Autoanything (who actually had a better deal on the Kagu mats than Amazon it turned out).

I love my Kagu mats...but they only fit the fronts on the Model X 5 seater... I'd love for them to make the second row for the 5 seater bench seat. Can we get this suggestion to them???

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_129c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_129c.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 257
  • fullsizeoutput_1299.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1299.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: OnBass
My rear one doesn't move any as long as I place it correctly under the seat slider tracks. It might fix your issue to look, not sure though!