TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Floor mats

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Dana1, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

I’m looking for floor mats. I don’t want weather type mats. I want luxury type mats that will help deaden road noise (the downside of a quiet car!)

I had ordered the 3D Maxpider but they’ve been back ordered for so long Amazon just sent a message, hey...we got no idea...do you want to cancel?

I’d love to have something along the lines of Manicci, Diamond, Elite, etc. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

Dana

• Like x 1
  2. Rebew

Rebew Member

I hear good things about Lloyd Mats.

• Like x 1
  3. ViaChicago

ViaChicago Member

I recently ordered my Maxpider mats on eBay (from one with IN STOCK in the description); they shipped a few days later and are scheduled to get here on Thursday

• Informative x 1
  4. Phillyasian

Phillyasian Member

Wait for the Maxpiders. They look amazing, as if they were part of the car. The Texture & color resembles the speakers in the door panels.

• Like x 1
  5. Legolas

Legolas Member

Maybe you can just cut https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Sound-Insulation-Padding-Thermozite/dp/B006LNWE7W and place it under your factory mats.

6. P85ATL

P85ATL Member

I do want the weather tech type floor mats. I already have the front and rear trunk trays obviously manufactured by Weather Tech but purchased from Tesla Store. I keep checking on the Tesla and Weather Tech web sites for them but no joy. We have them in all our, hate to use the expression ICE cars, and they work great to contain dirt, water, snow, dog hair off shoes. Does anyone know why Tesla is waiting so long to license them? I'm talking for Model 3 we had them in our S.

7. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

8. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

They do make them for teslas. Go look at their gallery under "Other makes" They show mats for S's. I've seen mats they've made for X's as well. Tesla is even in their drop down when you order.

9. dek526

dek526 Member

after waiting 3 months ... i finally called weathertech and spoke to a rep. she mentioned that the mats for the model 3 aren’t even in production yet which means it could be a while. she mentioned that if they were in production then it would be 4-5 months out. i must’ve sent over 200 requests out of various email accounts requesting them for the model 3. gave up and ordered the kagu mats. wished i had done so earlier as i would’ve had them back in june

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  10. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Evamped has Luxury mats.

• Like x 1
  11. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

I hadn’t seen those before...my inner Goldilocks says not quite right...thanks for posting!

12. oc3068

oc3068 Member

I got the maxpider ones from eBay. They look amazing.

• Like x 2
  13. Chris350

Chris350 Member

Bummer that you can't find these Maxpider's anywhere... Backordered until Late Sept...

14. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

I’d really like something along the lines of Worth or the others I listed. I’m outta luck I guess. Several of them make for S so, just a waiting game:)

15. foolzrulz

foolzrulz Member

I got toughpro from amazon. I was amazed to see how perfectly they fit even in the second row. I had very bad experience with weather tech floor liners for my infi qx60. They fit good in the front row but second and third row is a disaster. Waste of money. These Toughpro's do their job and pretty cheap when compared to what we pay for weathertech or maxpider. Its worth taking a look.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0792RW471/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

16. wtwieder

wtwieder Member

I bought the Tough Pro and will use them for trunk, frunk, and the rest of the car, until I get the MaxSpiders which I will switch out in the interior front and back.

17. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Didn't realize they had mats. These look good.

@Dana1 are you saying they are too expensive or do they not appear to be right for the Model 3 (in your opinion). Curious :)

18. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

We got our Amazon request to hold on to our 3D Maxpider Model 3 Mats too. They are worth it and they do offer sound-deadening. We have them in our Model S and so easy to clean and just love them. These mats even when for the Model S were quick to sell out and the wait for the next batch is unfortunately long. In fact got the heads up about them and that they sell out quickly here on TMC. My Model 3 won't be here until Sept-Nov so I knew to order sooner than later.

19. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

No Model 3 though :(