Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for floor mats. I don’t want weather type mats. I want luxury type mats that will help deaden road noise (the downside of a quiet car!)

I had ordered the 3D Maxpider but they’ve been back ordered for so long Amazon just sent a message, hey...we got no idea...do you want to cancel?

I’d love to have something along the lines of Manicci, Diamond, Elite, etc. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

Dana

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I’m looking for floor mats. I don’t want weather type mats. I want luxury type mats that will help deaden road noise (the downside of a quiet car!)

I had ordered the 3D Maxpider but they’ve been back ordered for so long Amazon just sent a message, hey...we got no idea...do you want to cancel?

I’d love to have something along the lines of Manicci, Diamond, Elite, etc. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

Dana

Maybe you can just cut https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-Sound-Insulation-Padding-Thermozite/dp/B006LNWE7W and place it under your factory mats.

I do want the weather tech type floor mats. I already have the front and rear trunk trays obviously manufactured by Weather Tech but purchased from Tesla Store. I keep checking on the Tesla and Weather Tech web sites for them but no joy. We have them in all our, hate to use the expression ICE cars, and they work great to contain dirt, water, snow, dog hair off shoes. Does anyone know why Tesla is waiting so long to license them? I'm talking for Model 3 we had them in our S.

after waiting 3 months ... i finally called weathertech and spoke to a rep. she mentioned that the mats for the model 3 aren’t even in production yet which means it could be a while. she mentioned that if they were in production then it would be 4-5 months out. i must’ve sent over 200 requests out of various email accounts requesting them for the model 3. gave up and ordered the kagu mats. wished i had done so earlier as i would’ve had them back in june

I got toughpro from amazon. I was amazed to see how perfectly they fit even in the second row. I had very bad experience with weather tech floor liners for my infi qx60. They fit good in the front row but second and third row is a disaster. Waste of money. These Toughpro's do their job and pretty cheap when compared to what we pay for weathertech or maxpider. Its worth taking a look.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0792RW471/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We got our Amazon request to hold on to our 3D Maxpider Model 3 Mats too. They are worth it and they do offer sound-deadening. We have them in our Model S and so easy to clean and just love them. These mats even when for the Model S were quick to sell out and the wait for the next batch is unfortunately long. In fact got the heads up about them and that they sell out quickly here on TMC. My Model 3 won't be here until Sept-Nov so I knew to order sooner than later.