Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FM Radio not working on 2018.21.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had the car for almost two weeks and just tried the FM radio last night and while the stations how up and I can select them, there is no sound from the speakers. I even see descriptions on the stations. Streaming and TuneIn work. I have not tried Bluetooth. Phone calls are fine too. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions before I call service?

Reactions: Toph
Okay FM is working great but checked out Bluetooth streaming from my iPhone 6S Plus for the first time and it is not working at all. Says it’s connected but play button is grayed out. I’ve rebooted both the phone and the car and unpaired and paired them with no success. Any ideas for this?

It is working now. I had to unpair the phone, then reboot both. Pair again and then bring up the music app on the phone and start playing on the phone. This then kicked off the sound in the car. I thought I did this same sequence before but it didn’t work the first time. Whatever, it works now. Hope the recovery from my foibles help others out.