Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2018 Model X P100D, 2nd gen faster display, 4700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you a dealer? Not that that is any problem but you might not be familiar with current pricing.

You might want to consider that Tesla now has a few inventory Model X P100Ds selling around $125,00 and those vehicles qualify for about $10K in state rebates in some cases making the cost around $115K. Also when buying from Tesla the factory warranty resets and starts on that day and customers can also purchase the 4 year extended warranty.

Might want to consider these facts but if you can sell at the current price that is awesome! GLWS!

Examples:

New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I am not a dealer. However a dealer is selling it for me. Both those cars listed I believe have the first generation slower touch screen display. Also my car has the full self driving enabled and paid for and has unlimited free supercharging. All this adds more value. Serious offers considered.

Ray

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
Also my car is 7 seat interior. Not 5 seat as the other 2 are. Here are the options.

Model X P100DL VIN5YJXCAE48JF096292

Second Generation Faster touchscreen display

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

2.9 second 0-60 mph

Silver Metallic Paint

20" Silver Wheels

Black Premium Interior with Dark Headliner

7 seat interior

Premium Black PUR Interior

Figured Ash Wood décor

Ultra-suede Black headliner

Seven Seat Interior

Ludicrous Speed Upgrade

Tesla Red Brake Calipers

Enhanced Autopilot- Enabled and paid

Full Self-Driving Capability- Enabled and paid

72 amp Charger Upgrade

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Interior Package

Premium Sound

Subzero Weather Package

Tow Package- Tows up to 5000lbs

Free Unlimited Supercharging-

So I called Tesla. The person on the phone said the unlimited supercharging stays with the car. So are you saying I can't trust Tesla as a source for this data?

I think that person at Tesla you spoke with is misunderstood. It’s even written on the Tesla website that free supercharging that is obtained through the referral program does not transfer to next owner unless the car is bought through the Tesla CPO sales. Only cars up until early 2016 (if I’m not mistaken) when supercharging was free with the car, not through a referral, gets to have the free SC grandfathered into keeping it with the car upon any private party sale.

Correct. Lifetime supercharging is not transferable in this situation. I don’t remember the exact cutoff but it was in January 2017. Cars before the cutoff have lifetime transferable supercharging. Cars after the cutoff have lifetime non-transferable supercharging (I.e. if sold, the new owner does not get free supercharging).

The way to know for sure is to login to your Tesla account. This is what it looks like if it does have lifetime free transferable supercharging. Note that my X is from 2016. Newer cars will say "If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will NOT transfer to the next owner."

upload_2018-9-26_7-1-22.png

Other than him stating it comes with "Free Lifetime" the cost of supercharging isn't that expensive especially compared to ICE equivalent. If you are in the market for a $100K plus budget SUV and worried about a few bucks to charge on the road you should rethink your priorities.
I have several late model Tesla’s and I love the free supercharging as a free perk in return for parting with so much of my cash. If priorities are the discussion shouldn’t we consider what Tesla is thinking when selling a $100k car and then still being worried about charging those few extra bucks?;)

• Love
Reactions: Xolt