Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2022 Model 3 in Brisbane. Delivery 18/03/2022.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

We are receiving a delivery of 2022 Model 3 RWD in white on 18/03/2022, and it is immediately available for sale.
No plans to use it as we've bought another car while waiting for it.

Looking for $79,000 for it. I know - crazy price, but seems to be in line with other ADs, new pricing and waiting times. Sorry if anyone is offended and any feedback is appreciated :)

Cheers!

This reminds me of the early days of Model 3 in the USA when people were flipping their cars at a profit - sometimes huge profits.

Not sure if this is exactly what Elon had in mind when he said his cars would become “appreciating assets” 🤔

I am certainly glad that I did not take my insurer’s insulting “agreed value” when I renewed my policy last year and instead added $10k to it.

Reactions: lost_npc
This reminds me of the early days of Model 3 in the USA when people were flipping their cars at a profit - sometimes huge profits.

Not sure if this is exactly what Elon had in mind when he said his cars would become “appreciating assets” 🤔

I am certainly glad that I did not take my insurer’s insulting “agreed value” when I renewed my policy last year and instead added $10k to it.
This was a good move. A "friend of a friend" got rear ended in some Toyota thingy and found their write-off payout fell far short of the price of any reasonable replacement car. Also a huge wait time for the new one.

Hi all,

We are receiving a delivery of 2022 Model 3 RWD in white on 18/03/2022, and it is immediately available for sale.
No plans to use it as we've bought another car while waiting for it.

Looking for $79,000 for it. I know - crazy price, but seems to be in line with other ADs, new pricing and waiting times. Sorry if anyone is offended and any feedback is appreciated :)

Cheers!
Hi, I am also waiting for a delivery of 2022 Tesla Model 3 in Sydney. I placed my order on 29th Dec 2021
Just curious what date did you place your order?

What was your initial Estimated Delivery Date and did it change few times before you received the exact delivery date?
I will highly appreciate your reply here. Thanks in advance :)

Just as an FYI (and not making any comment on the OP) but a poster has been banned as a potential scammer on the local FB forum for offering multiple cars allegedly for sale pre delivery.

I'd recommend no-one transfer any money until the seller actually has the car and you can sight it, because afaik Tesla doesnt allow you to transfer a reservation.

Last edited:
I'm
Just as an FYI (and not making any comment on the OP) but a poster has been banned as a potential scammer on the local FB forum for offering multiple cars allegedly for sale.

I'd recommend no-one transfer any money until the seller actually has the car and you can sight it, because afaik Tesla doesnt allow you to transfer a reservation.
Are you referring to me being banned/scammer? Looking at my FB account and everything is alright with it.

And I support your recommendation to exchange money only for a car in sight:)

Moderators note:
I can see that there’s some disquiet regarding this sale of a nearly new Model 3.
This does not breach either TMC or Tesla rules or contract terms, the seller may well have a legitimate reason for purchasing an alternative car whilst waiting for the Model 3.
Equally they may have purchased the Model 3 solely to make a profit but they can only do that a limited number of times as Tesla closely monitors early reselling.
Anyone considering purchasing a nearly new Tesla should be aware that the second owner may not qualify for a stamp duty exemption or other tax benefits and should consult a qualified person before purchasing a nearly new Tesla.

Moderators note:
I can see that there’s some disquiet regarding this sale of a nearly new Model 3.
This does not breach either TMC or Tesla rules or contract terms, the seller may well have a legitimate reason for purchasing an alternative car whilst waiting for the Model 3.
Equally they may have purchased the Model 3 solely to make a profit but they can only do that a limited number of times as Tesla closely monitors early reselling.
Anyone considering purchasing a nearly new Tesla should be aware that the second owner may not qualify for a stamp duty exemption or other tax benefits and should consult a qualified person before purchasing a nearly new Tesla.
Thanks @meloccom for sharing your views.

Hi, I am also waiting for a delivery of 2022 Tesla Model 3 in Sydney. I placed my order on 29th Dec 2021
Just curious what date did you place your order?

What was your initial Estimated Delivery Date and did it change few times before you received the exact delivery date?
I will highly appreciate your reply here. Thanks in advance :)
Hi, I ordered mine on 21 Dec and delivery is now scheduled for 31 Mar. in Melbourne. the delivery date range was changed only twice but still within the same range they provided initially