Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: T-Sportline 18" wheels (set of 6) w/ PS4 tyres (fits P3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Up for sale are six T-Sportline 18" wheels, 4 of them with PS4 Michelin tyres, you also get the lug nut caps and Tesla logo caps. I will measure the tread remaining but it appears very good as the wheels weren't very old.. They also have Original Tesla TPMS sensors, (which are about $150 each) making this a true bolt on swap.

I have tried to document the kerb rash on them really not much, and if you're concerned -- well you've got 2 more wheels you can use that are brand new.

These wheels are designed to fit over the large performance brakes. Gives you slightly better acceleration and a better ride IMO. I've attached a picture of what they look like on the car.

New price from T-Sportline is $1340 USD + 350 USD shipping to Australia for 4 of them. You get 6.

Wheels as listed on T-Sportline:

Tyres:
Michelin - PILOT SPORT 4 235/45R18 98Y x 4

Located in Melbourne, so you'll have to either get them after the "lockdown" or do a click and collect if your wheels are broken requiring urgent car parts.

What you get:
6 T-Sportline 18" wheels, (4 with tyres mounted and balanced, 2 brand new in box)
-includes original Tesla TPMS sensors
-lug nut covers and wheel caps

Firm price $3500.

Photos of the actual wheels/tyres:

Hi All,

Up for sale are six T-Sportline 18" wheels, 4 of them with PS4 Michelin tyres, you also get the lug nut caps and Tesla logo caps. I will measure the tread remaining but it appears very good as the wheels weren't very old.. They also have Original Tesla TPMS sensors, (which are about $150 each) making this a true bolt on swap.

I have tried to document the kerb rash on them really not much, and if you're concerned -- well you've got 2 more wheels you can use that are brand new.

These wheels are designed to fit over the large performance brakes. Gives you slightly better acceleration and a better ride IMO. I've attached a picture of what they look like on the car.

New price from T-Sportline is $1340 USD + 350 USD shipping to Australia for 4 of them. You get 6.

Wheels as listed on T-Sportline:

Tyres:
Michelin - PILOT SPORT 4 235/45R18 98Y x 4

Located in Melbourne, so you'll have to either get them after the "lockdown" or do a click and collect if your wheels are broken requiring urgent car parts.

What you get:
6 T-Sportline 18" wheels, (4 with tyres mounted and balanced, 2 brand new in box)
-includes original Tesla TPMS sensors
-lug nut covers and wheel caps

Firm price $3500.

Photos of the actual wheels/tyres:
gone yet?