Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those in SoCal picking up in Burbank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today was Delivery Day and I was routed to Burbank, but not the parking garage listed in the OP.

Instead I was sent to the Tesla Dealership for pickup and directed to a cone number at a parking space.
Touchless and painless, I was able to do everything by myself.
I did a walk around and did a slow video (to confirm if I notice something that it was there on delivery) of the vehicle's exterior. I resolved not to be 'that guy' and look way too closely and collect a series of issues that would make me love my car less. It looked awesome with no obvious issues so I paid via Plaid, hit accept, and was able to unlock the car from my phone.

Yay!
When did you receive your VIN?

Reactions: lUtriaNt

Attachments

• Tire.jpg
    Tire.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
so seems tesla are shipping these cars with all seasons which sucks ever more for those who want summer tires. thanks for the help on this brotha. they have been pirellil for months but summer ones, then someone recently stated they saw all seasons..

OD 1/03 EDD 2/11-3/11
EDD 2/04 - 2/12-2/26
EDD 2/09 - 2/12-3/12
EDD 2/14 - 2/17-3/3
VIN 2/18 - 182XXX
DD 2/22/222 - Burbank Tesla
Current average OD to DD estimate is 50 days (from the Spreadsheet) which matches my experience.
Thanks, Great info! My OD was Feb 02 2022
And EDD was initially late march then changed 04-25 to 05-17, but 50 days would be great,🤞Also was advised that Burbank would be my pick up location.

Reactions: CheapBastid
Thanks, Great info! My OD was Feb 02 2022
And EDD was initially late march then changed 04-25 to 05-17, but 50 days would be great,🤞Also was advised that Burbank would be my pick up location.
Yay, Just took delivery white model three long range air of wheels black interior
OD was 02-02-22 Delivered to my home on 3:26, thats wild, only 50 days! i’m stoked!
price at that time $50,950 plus other fees.
from what I was told somebody else had the car lined up but could not get financing and never showed up, I was next in line.

Reactions: CheapBastid
so seems tesla are shipping these cars with all seasons which sucks ever more for those who want summer tires. thanks for the help on this brotha. they have been pirellil for months but summer ones, then someone recently stated they saw all seasons..
Summer tires would have been fine. I would have waited for winter to buy a set of All Seasons with M+S come ski season. Now I'll just find a good summer tire once I see what is actually on my car.

Today was Delivery Day and I was routed to Burbank, but not the parking garage listed in the OP.

Instead I was sent to the Tesla Dealership for pickup and directed to a cone number at a parking space.
Touchless and painless, I was able to do everything by myself.
I did a walk around and did a slow video (to confirm if I notice something that it was there on delivery) of the vehicle's exterior. I resolved not to be 'that guy' and look way too closely and collect a series of issues that would make me love my car less. It looked awesome with no obvious issues so I paid via Plaid, hit accept, and was able to unlock the car from my phone.

Yay!
Where was the dealership? On San Fernando?