TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For those new buyers who were in the 7-day window to switch their MS 60D --> 75D this week...

Discussion in 'Model S' started by plasmo, Apr 20, 2017.

1. plasmo

plasmo Member

For those new buyers who were in the 7-day window to switch their MS 60D --> 75D this week,
    has your Purchase Agreement changed to reflect the new pricing yet?

2. BradWI

BradWI Supporting Member

Not yet. Still dated the date of the original order. According to my rep the pricing won't be finalized until early next week.

3. ScaredByCars

ScaredByCars Member

I called in, and they said the "pricebook" would be updated after the order was finalized. They instructed me to choose the options I wanted (and not to choose SAS or charger upgrade/solid roof obviously), and to expect the price update within a few days of order lock in.

4. TxnBluDvl

TxnBluDvl New Member

Why did they tell you not choose the charger upgrade or SAS? The solid roof I can understand because it's bundled into the new adjusted price.

5. ScaredByCars

ScaredByCars Member

SAS,charger upgrade and solid roof are no longer available for the 60/75. We can either choose the old price (and $2k for 75 upgrade) or new configuration package.

6. plasmo

plasmo Member

Good to know. Let us know when yours gets updated... that way I'll know when mine should be changed as well :)

7. plasmo

plasmo Member

Has anyone's Purchase Agreement been updated with the new pricing yet on your MyTesla? Mine still shows the old price... I may contact my SA tomorrow for an update.

8. ScaredByCars

ScaredByCars Member

I e-mailed my DS today who replied with this: "I spoke with our order ops team who informed me the price should be updated in the next few days. I will be sure to send you an updated pro-forma once it is available."

• Like x 1
  9. ScaredByCars

ScaredByCars Member

Price just updated! "Showroom Discount" was applied for $6500 ($5k price difference + $1500 for Glass Roof).

10. plasmo

plasmo Member

That's great! ... Looks like I need to email my SA, mine is still the same :(

11. Knightro

Knightro Member

My order confirmed on the Monday of the price drop and I was required to pay the $500 change order fee to get the upgrade. 2 days later my Tesla reflected the new pricebook with updated purchase agreement and stock photos. So I think its not a question of ability but more about motivation......unfortunately.

12. DesiT

DesiT Member

I ordered a 75D with SAS and Glass Roof 1 week prior to the price decrease.
    Yesterday i finally got email with the new low price and i also got to keep the SAS.
    It shows showroom discount .
    (The discount is price diff from old to new base price and since glass roof is included they also deducted that from price)

• Like x 2
  13. BradWI

BradWI Supporting Member

Same here. Shows on the "View Spec" link but the purchase agreement hasn't been updated yet for me.

14. ScaredByCars

ScaredByCars Member

It shows on my "View Spec" but not on the purchase agreement in My Tesla as well.

The Showroom Discount was included as a separate line item in the updated Pro Forma my DS sent over this afternoon.

15. plasmo

plasmo Member

Ah yes. My "View Spec" also does show the -$6500 Showroom Discount, but my Purchase Agreement PDF has not been updated since 4/19/17 (still has the old pricing).

16. BradWI

BradWI Supporting Member

My rep said not to worry about the purchase agreement as they'll generate a final version closer to delivery with the correct numbers.

17. cresthalls

cresthalls New Member

Hard not to worry, have requested updated price multiple times to no avail. Glad to know others have had success though,

18. mrtian97

mrtian97 Member

My price also has not been updated to the lower price, the spec is updated to 75 (from 60) at the old price plus option of glass roof (for $1,500), and with the wrong color

19. plasmo

plasmo Member

My purchase agreement also has the old info as well. My spec info did change to 75D too though.
    My service man did end up emailing me a pro forma agreement with the correct invoice though showing the -$6500 discount.

20. VladC

VladC Member

I have the same situation. Has anyone been able to confirm that our 75D builds will have the automatic liftgate?