Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those new buyers who were in the 7-day window to switch their MS 60D --> 75D this week...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called in, and they said the "pricebook" would be updated after the order was finalized. They instructed me to choose the options I wanted (and not to choose SAS or charger upgrade/solid roof obviously), and to expect the price update within a few days of order lock in.

My order confirmed on the Monday of the price drop and I was required to pay the $500 change order fee to get the upgrade. 2 days later my Tesla reflected the new pricebook with updated purchase agreement and stock photos. So I think its not a question of ability but more about motivation......unfortunately.

I ordered a 75D with SAS and Glass Roof 1 week prior to the price decrease.
Yesterday i finally got email with the new low price and i also got to keep the SAS.
It shows showroom discount .
(The discount is price diff from old to new base price and since glass roof is included they also deducted that from price)

Reactions: JPUConn and plasmo
My price also has not been updated to the lower price, the spec is updated to 75 (from 60) at the old price plus option of glass roof (for $1,500), and with the wrong color
My purchase agreement also has the old info as well. My spec info did change to 75D too though.
My service man did end up emailing me a pro forma agreement with the correct invoice though showing the -$6500 discount.