Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Former Audi A8 owner now owns MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've only had the 2022 MYP for a month now, but I've got to say there's no comparisons between it and the Audi A8. This car is so much fun. It's a happy car and I can hardly wait to get in and drive. Pros: all systems work as they should, HomeLink setup was quick and easy, automatic updates, phone app, backup cameras are excellent, all the choices for the lights, locks, charging, etc., charging is a snap, this car is super quick. The only complaint I have at this point is that the ride is not as smooth as the A8. On a rough stretch of road, it bucks lol. I'm a 76-year-old grandmother of 7 and I've owned a ton of cars in my life, but I've never experienced a car like this. It's AMAZING.

I've only had the 2022 MYP for a month now, but I've got to say there's no comparisons between it and the Audi A8. This car is so much fun. It's a happy car and I can hardly wait to get in and drive. Pros: all systems work as they should, HomeLink setup was quick and easy, automatic updates, phone app, backup cameras are excellent, all the choices for the lights, locks, charging, etc., charging is a snap, this car is super quick. The only complaint I have at this point is that the ride is not as smooth as the A8. On a rough stretch of road, it bucks lol. I'm a 76-year-old grandmother of 7 and I've owned a ton of cars in my life, but I've never experienced a car like this. It's AMAZING.
grandmother is finally saving the Earth for her grand kids-thank you!

Reactions: Redekw and Kvitravn
Love the the “no compairisons” comparison ;-). Enjoy your car.