Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Signature black wall connector!! (yes there is a catch)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok not sure if this is allowed...so if it's not I will happily take this down!!! Yes I am willing to give you my referral reward if you use my code! If your your looking to get a new Tesla it's a great deal. Just PM me and I can share my code.
Once the delivery is confirmed I will ship the wall connector!

• Disagree
Reactions: Amit519
Did you notice no one else on the forum has done this here, does that not tell you something?

You must not be paying attention. In almost every thread nowadays that mentions the referral program there are inevitably multiple posts with people offering incentives to use their referral code. A lot of spam on the forums lately. :(

This is basically selling your referral reward for a referral code usage... shrug.

I'm not sure selling something and giving it away are the same thing.

Then again, I don't know why someone would pay $500 (approx what you can get for that charger) for someone to use their referral. Is the referral program THAT lucrative?

I live in South Georgia. The chances of me ever getting a referral are slim to none - but closer to none. So, I don't know much about the program.

I'm not sure selling something and giving it away are the same thing.

Then again, I don't know why someone would pay $500 (approx what you can get for that charger) for someone to use their referral. Is the referral program THAT lucrative?

I live in South Georgia. The chances of me ever getting a referral are slim to none - but closer to none. So, I don't know much about the program.

"Giving away" an item valued at $500 with a requirement to use a referral code means the usage of the referral code has equal or greater value than $500 to the person "giving it away"

my opinion anyway

Well, technically it's against Tesla's rules, falling under "commercializing" but I'm sure its easy to get away with. There's an owner that buys Google ads for keyword "Tesla" with his referral link.... Thats advertising referrals using Tesla's trademark and nobody has stopped him.

"
Good Faith
We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. To be clear, commercializing, advertising, publishing, mass distributing or selling referral codes is not appropriate, and we will not honor such codes. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable.

Not OK:
  • Advertising
  • Spam
  • Anything misleading or annoying
  • Social media bios
OK:
  • YouTube channels
  • Informational & fan websites
  • Social media sharing"

Reactions: Amit519