Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging and Discounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so people in 2023 will get the tax credit and the same 10k free SC miles as the people in December. What is the benefit of taking delivery again in December if people will get the $3750 tax credit and potentially the whole $7500?

Some might have income above the cap so they won't be eligible for the 2023 Tax Credit.

Some might want a Model 3 Performance for $62,990, above the cap of $55,000 for a 2023 sedan. So they won't be eligible for the 2023 Tax Credit.

For those instances, it's better to get something from Tesla this year than nothing in 2023.

In addition, there's no definitive guideline from the EPA to certify which cars and how many credits for 2023. It's still a guess.

This extra perk is making it difficult to hold off on delivery. My concern is that I take delivery now and then mid January they release a new sensor suite with HD radar and I wouldn’t even have USS sensors.
Right but it is a gamble. Tesla throwing these extra perks for people to take delivery in the next 2 weeks.I do not know if the extra 10k SC miles are going to make me pull the trigger, If they did lifetime SC miles that would make me do it. I mean 10k sc miles I can drive in a year...Elon did say that Tesla will qualify but did he say qualify for the entire $7500 credit? idk

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Right but it is a gamble. Tesla throwing these extra perks for people to take delivery in the next 2 weeks.I do not know if the extra 10k SC miles are going to make me pull the trigger, If they did lifetime SC miles that would make me do it. I mean 10k sc miles I can drive in a year...Elon did say that Tesla will qualify but did he say qualify for the entire $7500 credit? idk
If they brought back FUSC (even if just for first owner) I’d be buying another MX and drop my iX order post haste!

Reactions: boulder.dude
I think they would tell everyone if it wasn’t going to get the $7500 so less people would be holding out for just a $3750 credit. But we know it’s getting the $3750 so that’s the same as it is today. It’s the hw4 that’s on the very near horizon and potentially $7500.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I think they would tell everyone if it wasn’t going to get the $7500 so less people would be holding out for just a $3750 credit. But we know it’s getting the $3750 so that’s the same as it is today. It’s the hw4 that’s on the very near horizon and potentially $7500.
In the instance that it doesn’t immediately qualify for the $7,500 next year I’d take $3,750 in today dollars every day ending in Y.

This extra perk is making it difficult to hold off on delivery. My concern is that I take delivery now and then mid January they release a new sensor suite with HD radar and I wouldn’t even have USS sensors.
If you keep waiting for the latest and greatest you'll never have anything....just get the car man, stop worrying about sensors and all this crap, just get it and fall in love.

Let the discounting continue!!

Tesla would never, I mean never ever offer anything for free unless they know they can't meet their current target at current pricing!!

And their production output will only increase in 2023. If they don't get full $7500. They will almost certainly have to offer some sort of discount otherwise they won't have enough buyers.

Remember all the buyers that are waiting are expecting $7,500. Those who don't qualify are already buying and still not enough buyers so they are offering 10k miles. Who in the hack is going to buy this cars in January unless $7,500 tax credit or similar discounts.

Most superechargers around here are .56 / kwh during peak. Goes down between 23:00 and 08;:00
I knew rates were going up, but I didn’t know they were going up that high. I don’t get pricing on my screen.

9BD7493A-E857-4093-A6B1-ECD1C7A8B94F.jpeg

Let the discounting continue!!

Tesla would never, I mean never ever offer anything for free unless they know they can't meet their current target at current pricing!!

And their production output will only increase in 2023. If they don't get full $7500. They will almost certainly have to offer some sort of discount otherwise they won't have enough buyers.

Remember all the buyers that are waiting are expecting $7,500. Those who don't qualify are already buying and still not enough buyers so they are offering 10k miles. Who in the hack is going to buy this cars in January unless $7,500 tax credit or similar discounts.
They texted me the $3750 offer. I said no effin way

Status
Not open for further replies.