Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free supercharging UK offer will i get it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently came to know about the free super charger offer for UK for those taking delivery before Dec 31 2022. I took delivery of my model 3 on Dec 14 2022. Some sites say the offer start date is Dec 15. I want to check if i will get this offer or not ?? Lucky or unlucky by a day ??

I ordered my 2nd Tesla Y in August, with a planned delivery date of Dec 15th to 29th. In November I rec'd an update and the delivery slot was moved to Nov 25th to Dec 7th which I couldn't do as I was on vacation. I spoke to a representative and asked for the delivery slot to be moved back to the previous dates. I was told that if I couldn't take delivery by 7th my order would be cancelled and offered to someone else. I agreed to the cancellation, as I was away on holiday. 2 days after my order was cancelled, I rec'd a message confirming that Tesla had organized a delivery slot of 12th December with no discussion permitted from Tesla and no amendment. I took delivery on the 12th. I then read, that there is a supercharger incentive 3 days later, but due to the delivery slot imposed by Tesla I missed out. I appealed to Tesla but they are not willing to discuss and very dismissive. I feel I have been cheated, and the whole episode has left a bitter taste. Maybe someone in authority might read this and offer a sensible solution.

This forum has nothing to do with Tesla (the company), I'm afraid - you'll get no official acknowledgement here.
They (even relatively senior) occasionally peruse threads and even act upon them but responses are discussed offline. I ran a dedicated thread a number of years back in conjunction with an influential member of Tesla staff.

That said, they are unlikely to read a post buried in long threads and global part of forum is likely to get more exposure although the occasional UK service centre staff member may hang around here.

But yes, nothing official.

• Informative
Reactions: Ricecooker