Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Open from Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right. But the vehicle must be unlocked to be able to open from the car screen. At least that is the case in my M3
Interesting comment. My wife has this problem on her profile, where the frunk won't open on the screen - but the trunk opens just fine via the screen button oddly enough. So I don't think it's an issue of the vehicle being locked/unlocked - however she does have that setting enabled where only the driver's door unlocks when approaching the vehicle, it's a safety thing or her when using the vehicle alone, and she has to hold down the driver's door open button for two seconds to unlock the other doors. I haven't been able to figure out why the frunk button on the screen won't work while the trunk button works just fine - but I'll have to try unlocking all of the doors via the driver's door button first and then see if the screen frunk button will work. Oddly enough, the buttons in the Tesla phone app work no matter what and without fail.

Upvote 0