Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2015 Tesla Model S 85D, AP1, Midnight Silver, 61k Miles, Warranty 2022 / 96k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

My wife and I have decided to sell our Model S to upgrade to a family sized Model X SUV. Since we plan to road trip with two growing kiddos, it seems the natural choice. I've been driving a few different Model S since early 2016. The sleek look, low ride-height, and performance will be sorely missed.

Purchased from Tesla Cincinnati in June 2018. Includes transferable unlimited supercharging and bumper to bumper warranty to June 2022 or 96k odometer miles. ESA is also available for purchase. Charges to 262 miles at 100% SoC and 238 miles at 90% SoC.

In addition to the spec sheet photo, in July 2018 these were added:
* LTE upgrade
* New brake rotors and brake pads
* New lift gate shocks and ball joints / hardware
* 21-inch Gray Turbine Wheels and Tires (Continental ContiSportContact)
* New rear chrome diffuser (for clean like-new look)
* Fluid top off and minor recalls and adjustments
* (Tesla basically refreshed the car for me under warranty. Most of the work was done in my garage by mobile service!)

Spec Sheet:
* Midnight Silver Paint (Grey)
* All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
* Tan Leather Seats
* Dual Drive Motor (AWD)
* Fog Lamps
* Obeche Wood Matte Decor Accents (Interior)
* Tech Package with Autopilot 1 (AP1)
* Ultra High Fidelity Sound
* Smart Air Suspension
* Parcel Shelf
* Unlimited Supercharging (Transferable)
* Twin Chargers (80A at home on Tesla HPWC, aka 2-3 hour charge)
* Subzero Weather Package

Asking $49,900 or best offer. Local to Lexington, KY.

(10 photo maximum on first post)
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4 - Tesla Spec Sheet.jpg IMG_2321.JPG IMG_2322.JPG IMG_2324.JPG IMG_2326.JPG IMG_2328.JPG IMG_2329.JPG

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have decided to sell our Model S to upgrade to a family sized Model X SUV. Since we plan to road trip with two growing kiddos, it seems the natural choice. I've been driving a few different Model S since early 2016. The sleek look, low ride-height, and performance will be sorely missed.

Purchased from Tesla Cincinnati in June 2018. Includes transferable unlimited supercharging and bumper to bumper warranty to June 2022 or 96k odometer miles. ESA is also available for purchase. Charges to 262 miles at 100% SoC and 238 miles at 90% SoC.

In addition to the spec sheet photo, in July 2018 these were added:
* LTE upgrade
* New brake rotors and brake pads
* New lift gate shocks and ball joints / hardware
* 21-inch Gray Turbine Wheels and Tires (Continental ContiSportContact)
* New rear chrome diffuser (for clean like-new look)
* Fluid top off and minor recalls and adjustments
* (Tesla basically refreshed the car for me under warranty. Most of the work was done in my garage by mobile service!)

Spec Sheet:
* Midnight Silver Paint (Grey)
* All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
* Tan Leather Seats
* Dual Drive Motor (AWD)
* Fog Lamps
* Obeche Wood Matte Decor Accents (Interior)
* Tech Package with Autopilot 1 (AP1)
* Ultra High Fidelity Sound
* Smart Air Suspension
* Parcel Shelf
* Unlimited Supercharging (Transferable)
* Twin Chargers (80A at home on Tesla HPWC, aka 2-3 hour charge)
* Subzero Weather Package

Asking $49,900 or best offer. Local to Lexington, KY.

(10 photo maximum on first post)
View attachment 447417 View attachment 447418 View attachment 447419 View attachment 447420 View attachment 447421 View attachment 447422 View attachment 447423 View attachment 447424 View attachment 447425 View attachment 447426

That P85D is a lot higher miles and a lot less range. The P drives 20+ miles less than an 85D. Not great for road trips.

We could talk about the seats. I have some next gen seats I purchased for another car sometime back and never used. I'm also open to reasonable offers in the 40s.

Price drop to $46,900. This is near to KBB fair private sale price (very good condition). I'm also willing to negotiate more without 21-inch wheels. I have a set of the original 19-inch five spoke wheels that I'd be willing to put on for a bit more off.

859 five four-five 17 39.

Any other interest, feedback, or comments? I've had a few people reach out but nothing concrete yet.
Please don't take this in any other way, than a data point. You asked for "comments"...so...

I ordered a 2015 90D Pearl white/grey interior with 31,XXX miles on it, from Tesla (in San Diego) about a month ago for $52,900. Will be taking delivery on Mon (for many reasons, the delivery was delayed). It comes with the 4yr bumper to bumper warranty from the day I take delivery.

Here's the list of options on the car:

Model S 90D
All-Wheel Drive
Range Upgrade
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Turbine Wheels
Grey Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
White Alcantara Headliner
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Rear Facing Seats
LTE

It does not have free supercharging or some of the options you have, but has others (like next gen seats, rear facing seats etc)

I personally feel that with the miles on your car (yes, I know about miles on an EV vs ICE car) and being a slightly smaller battery, it could be priced a bit more aggressively. If I was looking at your car as a buyer (I'm not now), I'd probably offer closer to low 40s.

Again, please don't take this the wrong way, not trying to dampen your sale or anything.

None taken. Personally piano black and grey aren't my style. Also do be aware that the 90 packs degrade faster than 85 and 100 packs. It's a pretty well know fact if you look around the forums. With usable range around 81.5kWh on my pack I would say I already have the same or better range than that 90D in 2019.

Congrats on your Tesla purchase!

None taken. Personally piano black and grey aren't my style. Also do be aware that the 90 packs degrade faster than 85 and 100 packs. It's a pretty well know fact if you look around the forums. With usable range around 81.5kWh on my pack I would say I already have the same or better range than that 90D in 2019.

Congrats on your Tesla purchase!
I bought the car knowing full well, the potential issues with the 90 pack. But, I was very specifically looking for pearl white/grey/rear facing seats (have 3 yr old twins), so this was about the only car that met that criteria. And yes, colors are very individualistic so that's neither here nor there.

Honestly if I hadn't bought one already, I'd have been quite interested in your car.

p.s. I'm sincerely hoping that my 90 pack goes kaput! :D Maybe they'll give me a 100 pack. :p