Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Late 2015 Midnight Silver Model S 85D (70k miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am selling my fairly loaded one-owner accident-free 2015 Model S 85D with 70k miles in the Northern Virginia area. A very large majority of these miles have been highway due to work. Aside from 21” rims, air suspension, and rear-facing seats this car has every option offered at the time of purchase! This is a car has been meticulously maintained with servicing at every 25-30k intervals at Tesla Service Centers (75k has not been completed), NEVER been smoke or vaped in, only spent the last year out here on the East Coast (prior to that it resided in Las Vegas NV), has always been kept in a garage when at home and most times at work, and hand-washed/waxed the majority of the time except a few car washes done by the Tesla Service Center. It comes with dual on-board chargers, fairly new tires (7k miles on them), tint, and a complete XPEL Ultimate Self-Heal Clear wrap on the entire painted surfaces and headlights of the car. It will also come with the mobile charger and both original keys. Only known defects are some light surface scratches on the sill plates for the front doors, minor scuffing on the plastic near the sill plates, and a few nicks from road debris on the passenger rear rim.

Car Features From Factory:
-Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
-Panoramic Sun Roof w/ Updated Seal
-Standard 19” Rims
-Dual-Motor AWD
-Autopilot Gen 1
-Tech Package
-Powered Lift Gate
-Ultra Hi-Fi Audio System
-Cold Weather Package
-Premium Black Leather Interior
-Premium Black Next Gen Leather Front Seats
-Black Alcantara Headliner
-LTE Modem For Internet/Navigation/Radio
-Carbon Fiber Decor Inserts
-Free Supercharging Enabled For The Life Of The Car
-Powertrain Warranty Good Until Nov 2023

Car Features From Tesla Service:
-Weather Tech Mats (originals are in mini trunk)
-Dual On-Board Chargers (max 60 mph charge rate on 240v 100amp circuit)
-Extended Transferrable Warranty (39mos / approx 30k miles remaining as of Oct 2018)
-4 new tires installed at 63k miles
-New 12v Battery Installed Spring of 2018

Car Features Added By Third Party:
-30-35% Tint All Around (installed 2 days after taking ownership)
-Xpel Ultimate Self-Heal Clear Wrap On Whole Car (installed 2 days after taking ownership)
-Brand new wipers (I installed)

Free Bonus Items (If The Buyer Wants Them):
-Tesla High Power Wall Charger W/ 24ft Charge Cable*
-1 30ft Nema 14-50 Extension Cable To Use With Mobile Charger
-Free Delivery In The Lower 48 States**

*If purchaser wants the HPWC, I will include a $250 cashiers check to assist with installation costs. Check will be mailed to purchaser AFTER transaction is complete.

**If purchaser wants FREE delivery, they will need to be ok with me driving it to them. If purchaser is NOT ok with me driving it to them, then purchaser will need to arrange for their own pickup and delivery.

Asking Price: $51,000*** or best offer

*** The car is under a loan and the credit union is aware that I am looking to sell the vehicle. They have provided me guidance on how to make the transaction quick and easy for both parties and to get the title transferred in a timely fashion.

DISCLAIMER: Virginia DMV erroneously enter my information as a new owner when I relocated last summer, so CARFAX is showing two owners. I assure you I am the ONLY owner of this car and can have Tesla and my bank vouch for me.

IMG_6675.jpg IMG_6683.jpg IMG_6682.jpg IMG_6680.jpg IMG_6678.jpg IMG_6676.jpg IMG_6704.jpg IMG_6709.jpeg IMG_6702.jpg IMG_6703.jpg

How many miles does it display when fully charged (or to 90% whichever)?

90% = 235 to 237 fluctuates every now and then

100% = 258 as of about 3 months ago

I don’t go to 100% unless absolutely needed but the 90% hasn’t changed in the last 3+ months due to little usage so I’m assuming the 100% is still the same as well.

I’ll add this info to the main post; good question.