Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Set of 4, 21" Arachnid Wheels/Tires (NYC Area) - Lightly Used

Shateam

Apr 13, 2016
NJ
  • 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels
  • 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels
  • 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
  • 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Other important details:
  • Tires have less than 5,000 miles on them
  • No curb rash, bends or cracks
  • Wheels are in great shape (one wheel has a tiny nick in it that actually came like this from Tesla
  • Wheels are ready to mount
Would prefer local pick-up / delivery in the metro NYC area (NY, NJ, CT) though I would be willing to ship if the buyer agrees to pay shipping costs.

Selling because I replaced these wheels with a set of Black Arachnids

Asking $2,500 (plus shipping if applicable)
Set.jpg
Front1.jpg Front2.jpg Rear1.jpg Rear2.jpg Tire_Tread.jpg

Shateam

Apr 13, 2016
NJ
TPMS are V2.

I’m in North Jersey. I can probably travel to around the Cherry Hill area if you are interested.

1windy

Jul 27, 2014
suffolk
Trade for a set of Tempest takeoffs ? Less than 15 miles on them. They are complete as I bought and had a complete set of wheels when I got home lees than 4 miles from Tesla Brooklyn.

PS I am in Brooklyn and can meet you in NJ.

Shateam

Apr 13, 2016
NJ
Trade for a set of Tempest takeoffs ? Less than 15 miles on them. They are complete as I bought and had a complete set of wheels when I got home lees than 4 miles from Tesla Brooklyn.

PS I am in Brooklyn and can meet you in NJ.

Thanks for the offer but I’m not looking for a set of the Tempest right now.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC