Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 11.3.2 on car with different profiles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EVRider-FL is correct: each driver profile starts "from scratch" with none of the driving features engaged. I'm EU based with FSD purchased, which in practice means I have AP/NOA and stoplight recognition. (No FSDbeta yet) I have everything activated so when I drive I get the grey steering wheel icon to show I can use AP/NOA by pulling the driving stalk twice.

My wife rarely drives and doesn't feel comfortable using cruise control, let alone AP/NOA, so she has never activated any of the AP functions on her driver profile. When she drives the grey steering wheel icon does not appear at all. When she were to pull the driver stalk twice nothing would happen.

I'm assuming the same is true in your case @Battouttahe77 : you have FSDbeta enabled in your settings, your wife does not. But that shouldn't have any effect on which updates you receive.

Reactions: Battouttahe77
My 2021 M3 has one profile for me and one for my wife. I have FSD enabled but she does not and I still do not have 11.3.2. I was wondering if the reason for the delay was because she is still using the old stack so the two could not be merged into one.
don't feel too bad.
Currently roughly 25% of cars are on 10.69.x, only 2% are on 11.3.2
All the rest can't get FSDb at all until the FSD build catches up.

Reactions: Battouttahe77