Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Arbitration.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like I will keep saying, you need a strong, factual argument, and one that defines damages. If you can't lay it out here in basically one paragraph, you're going to fail in court. You need to be prepared.

A few questions:
1) When was the car first sold?
2) When did you buy the car?
3) What statement did Tesla make that you believe they are not doing or complying with?
4) How are you damaged by Tesla's misleading statements?

Like I will keep saying, you need a strong, factual argument, and one that defines damages. If you can't lay it out here in basically one paragraph, you're going to fail in court. You need to be prepared.

A few questions:
1) When was the car first sold?
2) When did you buy the car?
3) What statement did Tesla make that you believe they are not doing or complying with?
4) How are you damaged by Tesla's misleading statements?
Are you able to share with us the screenshots of the app or website that you were planning on using for your case? I never thought to save any of this stuff for obvious reasons.

Are you able to share with us the screenshots of the app or website that you were planning on using for your case? I never thought to save any of this stuff for obvious reasons.
Every case is different. My case is not your case. I'll share what I have that is relevant to your argument. Remember: My case involved a WARRANTY argument since the car was under warranty and I ASKED Tesla for a repair they denied me. What have you asked Tesla for and what have they denied you?

The fact that you're asking for info and not providing us back what was asked for to help you out is not a good sign.

At this point your only hope is that Tesla doesn't show and your argument makes sense. At least have ChatGPT write you a one or two paragraph argument of why Tesla should pay you $1750 (the cost for MCU2) for delayed software.

Also, just because you're running 2022.8 software doesn't mean you're not getting FSD updates. Gotta point out the FSD version, not the 2022.8 software.