Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta 11.4.3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since you're new, that was a nod to how Elon often says a mind-blowing update is 2 weeks away.

No one really knows the answer, if you look at this page, you can see how quickly new versions came out in the past, and you can get a sense for how long it might take the next version to release. Of course, past history is no guarantee, yada yada.

11.4.3 will probably never be released. Unless there is some priority bug that Tesla needs to fix, the next version will probably be 11.5.x. Nobody knows when it will come out, or what it will include. But, based on previous releases, don't expect it to show up on your car for a month, or more. Most likely, more.

Does anyone know when will FSD beta 11.4.3 be released?
It seems as if a lot of people would rather be 'cute" than helpful.

@Supcom is probably the closest.

I just did a search for FSD Beta v11.4.2, and there were no results. So I think that the best answer is simply "no"

But @Supcom probably has the best answer to "Does anyone know when will FSD beta will be released?
But it is still no.

And to just answer your next question. I see that FSD version X.X.X is out, When will I get it? The answer is "Whenever they want your car to have it" There may be a million cars with it and not yours. That's normal.

Reactions: JB47394
11.4.3 will probably never be released. Unless there is some priority bug that Tesla needs to fix, the next version will probably be 11.5.x. Nobody knows when it will come out, or what it will include. But, based on previous releases, don't expect it to show up on your car for a month, or more. Most likely, more.
Does anyone know when will FSD beta 11.4.3 be released?
Who knows ...

You can come to some kind of informed guess using the history as your guide.

Average #of days between "major" releases is about 30 days. But after '21 its been about 43 days on average. So, probably end of this month or mid-July is the next major release, whatever that might be.

Why it's best to never speculate on what will or won't happen in regards to FSD releases.

Why it's best to never speculate on what will or won't happen in regards to FSD releases.
"any releases"

And @MikeRadio 's prognostication of this weekend is highly optimistic and if nothing else, better stated "start to rollout this weekend"

To respond to the folks on Monday that said that they didn't get it, Chill. Just wait, And you may never get it. It depends.

Out now
IMG_1534.jpeg

Also downloading 11.4.3 As always, will test it at the 4 way stop outside my neighborhood. 11.4.2 starting this new creeping behavior at the stop, but eventually did the left turn OK. Earlier versions would not creep, but would get totally confused doing the left turn. Always hoping for no creeping and normal left turn with each update.

Also downloading 11.4.3 As always, will test it at the 4 way stop outside my neighborhood. 11.4.2 starting this new creeping behavior at the stop, but eventually did the left turn OK. Earlier versions would not creep, but would get totally confused doing the left turn. Always hoping for no creeping and normal left turn with each update.
Can it see without creeping?

The best outcome would be for the car to stop at near creeping limit and move. Not stop at stop line and then go to creeping wall, wait and then move.