Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Not Working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange. My FSD beta (11.4.3) worked yesterday after the most recent upgrade, but does not work today? Autopilot also does not work. No Cruise control either. Shut it off then re-enabled it. Still not working.

Anyone else experiencing an issue? Message is that is "Temporarily unavailable." I have 4 "lives" left so it isn't that.

Had a 6 hour highway trip today with no autopilot so rather disappointed.

Well, got your message this morning so had not shut off sentry last night. BUT, it did work this morning. Strange - would have been nice to have it on the 300+ mile trip yesterday!

However, the visualizations did show - other cars on the highway, people on 2' roads & streets, cones on the side of the road, etc. Very strange and now obviously a Tesla software issue. I did enter a Service report and gave them the update version so hopefully they will figure out the issue since others have also reported it. I also took note of the "bug report" option for the future. Thanks for your help.