Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell if there's a Model X with FSD beta? Seems like there's only been one demo video from Tesla that I have seen... Looking forward to this. Fingers crossed for access by January...
@powertoold pointed out the only MX I've seen. AIDRIVR posts videos with a MS which also demonstrates the split display.
When the beta was first rolled out Elon indicated they would be widening the group of testers pretty quickly. Hopefully that will happen and we will see some additional MXs.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
On the trip to Home Depot, at 5:16 he sent feedback maybe because the merge was not good enough, but i thought it did very well there considering it was a tight/short merge to the left after the right turn. Or maybe it didn’t use a signal? Not sure, but I’m curious why he sent feedback.

He should have disengaged for the double parked truck at 1:40. He starts passing the truck while it is moving. The truck's driver does hit their brakes, presumably because they saw him passing, but there is no way for him to know that. There could have been someone passing in front of the truck.
Yes, you and I think the same. No sure why some disagree with you. It's always safer to just wait a few seconds, yet too many people are in a hurry these days and can't wait for anything.

Reactions: FlyF4 and T-Mom
Yes, you and I think the same. No sure why some disagree with you. It's always safer to just wait a few seconds, yet too many people are in a hurry these days and can't wait for anything.
Half of the people here are worse than average drivers. On the far end of the distribution there are people who think it's ok to drive towards oncoming traffic "just to see what will happen."

The new visualizations seem more stable to me. I’m not sure if it’s Tesla cleaning up the translation of data to the display a bit better so cars and lines don’t jump around as much anymore, or if it’s the car’s software being tweaked so it interprets what it sees better, but it looks better and invokes more confidence in the system.

The new visualizations seem more stable to me. I’m not sure if it’s Tesla cleaning up the translation of data to the display a bit better so cars and lines don’t jump around as much anymore, or if it’s the car’s software being tweaked so it interprets what it sees better, but it looks better and invokes more confidence in the system.

Mostly because it's zoomed out, especially at intersections, compared to the old UI

Very anxious for a video from Brandon in Sacramento using 2020.44.10.2.
According to his Twitter he is seeing improvements but also still more stuff that needs work. Also said he’s trying to restrict his usage of his now classic “oh my god” phrase, lol. He’s apparently editing and getting his most recent vid stabilized before uploading, so hopefully we’ll get one later today or tomorrow.