Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD disabled after using summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whenever I used summon the Model Y 2022 will disable FSD and I will have to again configure to use FSD. Quite a dangerous thing thing since the Car does not even warn you that FSD has been disabled. Anyone else experiencing this?

whenever I used summon the Model Y 2022 will disable FSD and I will have to again configure to use FSD. Quite a dangerous thing thing since the Car does not even warn you that FSD has been disabled. Anyone else experiencing this?
Really don’t understand any of your issue. First you have FSD and a newer MY so how do you still have summon? Second you can’t use summon while using FSD so how would it disable it? Finally, IF your saying it turns off FSD for future use it won’t enable and gives a Very clear alarm beep that it’s not enabling with a message so how is that dangerous??

Reactions: TresLA and RTPEV
Upvote 0
Really don’t understand any of your issue. First you have FSD and a newer MY so how do you still have summon? Second you can’t use summon while using FSD so how would it disable it? Finally, IF your saying it turns off FSD for future use it won’t enable and gives a Very clear alarm beep that it’s not enabling with a message so how is that dangerous??
I can summon my car to come from the parking lot to a target location up to ~ 400 feet Or make it come to me or back out of tight parking spot. It resets and turns off fsd after completing the summon. I then need to go back to reactivate fsd and agree to Tesla data collection and disclaimer before fsd would work again. My car has the ultrasound sensor. So it can be summoned.

Upvote 0
I can summon my car to come from the parking lot to a target location up to ~ 400 feet Or make it come to me or back out of tight parking spot. It resets and turns off fsd after completing the summon. I then need to go back to reactivate fsd and agree to Tesla data collection and disclaimer before fsd would work again. My car has the ultrasound sensor. So it can be summoned.
I recently used summon (not smart summon) on my 2021 M3 (2023.7.20) with no change in FSD beta settings.

Upvote 0